Dzeko [Merged]

Dzeko will move to a club that has wingers.

He will start scoring for fun in that club.

Somebody says Mancini doesn't do wingers. Then why did he want Sanchez?

Buying a player like Dzeko and then playing without wingers is a fucking crime.

Comrade Buka said:

I'm obviously a fuckwit and on my own.... But he can't head the ball other than the odd occasion IMO, and wingers will be of no use to him..

EXCUSE me but the one bright bit about yesterday was that Kolorov actually got at least 10 great crosses in to the box and Dzeko didnt get near one of them nor did he get his head on a single cross from about a dozen corners. I do agree he will go and start scoring just like Ade has at Spurs - we should ask ourselves why this is happening - and only ask if you are prepared to hear an honest answer because it might not make easy listening

Comrade Buka said:

Another 1+ month goal drought despite playing a part in all 7 games in March as a sub or starter. We really need our goal scorers to be consistent, I'm not saying they have to score every game but these repeated goal droughts are too much. We'll see if he gets a reprieve and some winger service next season but I could see him going in summer.

Other than when Yaya opens his legs up (and thats not very often and he then needs a 10 min rest) we have absolutely no pace in our team which gives opponents all the time in the world to get behind the ball. Thats why the second half of the season has been such a nightmare = clubs have worked us out and we dont have a plan B - we are one dimensional

Ok then lets have alist of his attributes and how about listing anything he contributed yesterday - if he showed as much passion in his football as he did yesterday when a Macum said something he didnt like he would be a better player

Shooter 83 said:
Bunch of muppets slagging Dzeko off again, climb back into your caves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.