Dzeko [Merged]

Re: Dzeko

One of the reasons we are top is Dzeko and his goals contribution..

Any numpties out there who forget this are.......well,, Numpties.

EaglesFan said:
Reading posts from some "fans" on here I just wish City sells him come January to a team where he will START consistently, to get back to his old self.

But then I realize - you are only few of many (and thank God for that).

Will the forum receive a transfer fee for you and your fellow Bosnians when he does leave and you register on another forum?

EaglesFan said:
Dzeko, before coming here, was considered one of the TOP5-10 forwards in Europe.

According to some here - he has digressed in one year here from that, to donkey.

Gotta trust the knowledgeable ones on this board and ignore rest of footballing Europe (including hundreds of scouts) I guess...cause noone can evalutate a player better than the likes of "Jumanji", etc.

Something (including 90% of posts here) stinks miles, I'm out.

See ya, bye!

Remember the Swansea game?

Was a completely different player, after his tap-in!

Went on to bag 4 at WHL and got rested for his efforts!

Not been the same player since and, unfortunately for us, probably won't be again.

Shame really, but "ees football"

bert's broken neck said:
Remember the Swansea game?

Was a completely different player, after his tap-in!

Went on to bag 4 at WHL and got rested for his efforts!

Not been the same player since and, unfortunately for us, probably won't be again.

Shame really, but "ees football"

It is a shame really,if a players career collapses after being dropped,then that player should not be here.Berbatov hasn't played for ages for the rags,yet he comes back in and bags 5 in two games.

Berbaflop isn't a "confidence player"

Pretty consistent - great against shite opposition (ie Blackburn and Wigan) but shite against the rest!

Dzeko is a different animal and is so much a "confidence player" in my opinion that he must be played when his confidence is up, if it ever gets up again!

bert's broken neck said:
Berbaflop isn't a "confidence player"

Pretty consistent - great against shite opposition (ie Blackburn and Wigan) but shite against the rest!

Dzeko is a different animal and is so much a "confidence player" in my opinion that he must be played when his confidence is up, if it ever gets up again!

You nicked my name!!

samharris said:
One of the reasons we are top is Dzeko and his goals contribution..

Any numpties out there who forget this are.......well,, Numpties.

whyhellotherep1.gif

I m still laughin bout tik-tak s post: "big daddy alex" nd "i will tell you why" - no you won t.

Just brilliant.

DTeacher said:
AgueroO said:
My grandmother would bring silverware whit this team.

Dzeko was awful yes but Mancini is no world class manager. With this team managers like Ancelotti or Mournho we would be unbeaten in PL.

Dzeko did not play last game did he, and I don't remember that we scored 2-3 goals. unfortunately Dzeko isn't our biggest problem.

Next season Mancini will be the manager of Empoli or some other "exotic" team.

Absolute BS.

Hopefully, you won't be pretending to support Mancini's CITY when we win the Premiership this season under one of the best Managers in the world, Roberto Mancini.
bang on teacher... in bobby we trust. not many can manage all them egos and get them to play as a team!<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:00 am --<br /><br />
Jumanji said:
WNRH said:
If you want Dzeko playing well every game for us it won't happen.

He needs to be playing every week, he cannot be out for 2 and then come back for 1 and expect to play well. He is one of those who needs to play into form.
If that is the case, then he won't have much of a future here.
i agree, james milner has no problem with putting 100% in and keeping his quality. what's dzecko's excuse?

some disgusting comments on here

class player going through a bad patch for one reason or another

those of you who slate him deserve corradi and samaras...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.