Dzeko [Merged]

Re: Dzeko

With the players in our squad, we are not going to change the way we play to accommodate Dzeko.

He has to adapt and try to fit in with us or fuck off, simple really.

mannycity said:
He needs to play with wide players,preferably Milner on the right and silva on the left,not wide players cutting in (outside to inside ) he needs to get on the end of crosses,facing goal.if not leave him out and do him a favour.
Milner will never stick to the right for us, and Silva will not be fucked off to the left just to accommodate Dzeko. Laughable. What the fuck do you expect Silva to do wide left?

pominoz said:
With the players in our squad, we are not going to change the way we play to accommodate Dzeko.

No, we have to get the best out of him as we have 3 strikers and about 30 games to play in half a season

forevermancity said:
mannymanc said:
forevermancity said:
some disgusting comments on here

class player going through a bad patch for one reason or another

those of you who slate him deserve corradi and samaras...
why? coz he's not cut the mustard, we have to go back to a worse striker? make sense please?

how has he not cut the mustard?

he is a good good player when played to his strengths, great touch, hold up play, great in the air, great skill for a bigman and his finishing is like any striker his build..iffy.

lets get this right, if dzeko hasnt cut the mustard neither has aguero or balo, lets replace and boo them all eh?

Great touch and hold up play ? Its like kicking the ball at a lamp post most the time.

Marvin said:
pominoz said:

No, we have to get the best out of him as we have 3 strikers and about 30 games to play in half a season

We have to get the best out of him ?

Is he not a professional footballer and has been for a good few years ?, he should know that his job is to kick the ball into the fucking net, it's not rocket surgery, and he is not doing that.

All this "give him more games" crap, will ruin our season, IF allowed to happen.

If he needs to build up his confidence, do it on loan or in the reserves, not when we need every point we can get.

jimharri said:
JasminBosnia said:
Mancini should a give him another chance tomorrow, at least fist half plus 10 minutes as Pool will not park the bus at Etihad.....
No thanks. He isn't clinical enough for the few chances that a decent side like Liverpool will give up.

Is that you roberto? Who is clinical lately, our players missed dozen of sitters in December...

he is to us what ibrahimovic was to barcelona

i have no doubt hes a good player,his scoring record in germany does not lie

but he doesnt suit our system. As a previous poster said,we play like barca (no not to their quality but we build our game on passing and movement unlike say spurs who build their game on pace and wingers)

that passing game with aguero,silva,yaya,nasri doesnt suit him. just like it didnt suit ibra.

is ibrahimovich shit??no, but he didnt fit in and i dont think dzeko does or will at city

i think if/when he leaves hell score lots for his team if the team plays to his strength but unfortunately we play nothing like the team that would suit him best

AgueroO said:
LoveCity said:
Mancini would only be a good manager to these "fans" if we played 4-5-1 with Dzeko in the role of "one man team", a role previously filled by Carlos Tevez. Oh, then he'd be the bestest manager in the whole wide world (even if we were 15th).
Eh, why are you saying that? He played Dzeko today and I complain. Are you stupid or do just pretend when thinking Dzeko is the center of the universe?

How old are you guys?

"I think Mancini is not good enough for City"
ANSWER: You say that just 'cause he has not played Dzeko

"I think we should lend out Savic so he can gain some experience"
ANSWER: You just say that because Dzeko doesn't like his hairstyle

"I want to have sex tonight"
ANSWER: You just say thaht because you are thinking of Dzekos legs

Jesus, if you don't have anything to say just log out..

Yes yes I know what you want to answer now, well let me do that
"You just say that because of Dzeko"

Creepy people, now I understand players when they say that 100k/week isn't enough.

WTF?

JasminBosnia said:
pominoz said:

You must be D Platt, would you please elaborate?

We should have plan B and C because we are not Barcelona and will never be. I am afraid we will not win anything if we dont come up with some new tactics.

We tried the passing through them.

Then we tried using width more and supplying more crosses.

We can't hit them on the break if they leave so many men back - what else would you suggest?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.