Dzeko [Merged]

Re: Dzeko

Just won a difficult game to go clear at top of league. Beyond me why people feel the need to come on here and criticise individual players. Fuck off and support those red cunts with that mentality

I sincerely hope there isn't an anti-Dzeko bandwagon. In my humble opinion he appears a player who thrives on confidence. Surely, no-one can fault his effort and commitment tonight. Yes, at times his first touch was poor but he always looked for the ball and particularly after the red-card came deep and helped City retain possession during a crucial period. I hope that over this tricky January period he gets a run of games and scores the goals his effort deserves. Was pleased to hear his name sung tonight, nothing worse than demoralising boo-boys.

123abcd said:
city diehard said:
The assist tonight was fanatastic but i think Yaya's individual effort was the primary reason. He was absolutely shocking tonight, touch of an elephant, won no headers all night, misplaced passes and held the ball up at most a couple of times. As a team we played well tonight and a great result but Edin Dzeko was once again very poor no goals in 10, simply not good enough.

check that "in 10" part for how many of those games he played 5-10 minutes please. thank you.

Excuses him from scoring then? Mug, last two games full 90 minutes hasn't looked threatning apart from shot against crossbar at the mackems.

He did put a shift in today but didn't look very threatening or do much when he had the ball, just needs a lucky break. If that deflected shot in the first half had gone in it would have done him wonders

Como Cat said:
I sincerely hope there isn't an anti-Dzeko bandwagon. In my humble opinion he appears a player who thrives on confidence. Surely, no-one can fault his effort and commitment tonight. Yes, at times his first touch was poor but he always looked for the ball and particularly after the red-card came deep and helped City retain possession during a crucial period. I hope that over this tricky January period he gets a run of games and scores the goals his effort deserves. Was pleased to hear his name sung tonight, nothing worse than demoralising boo-boys.

there will always be people on here who like to snipe at our players and talk bollocks.

Dzeko is a skilled player with an unfailing attitude who has hit a dry patch (which all strikers do) and as you've pointed out performs in a role for us and doesn't cause problems.

he'll score again and as with all our other strikers has a big part to play in proceedings - and I echo your well reasoned sentiments above.

pudge said:
He did put a shift in today but didn't look very threatening or do much when he had the ball, just needs a lucky break. If that deflected shot in the first half had gone in it would have done him wonders

Agreed, but he was still very very good in support and had that f*ckin neo-nazi looking tosser Skrtel in his face and kicking off with him. Still ... plenty of applause for the big fella, he will find his form back for sure!

city diehard said:
123abcd said:
city diehard said:
The assist tonight was fanatastic but i think Yaya's individual effort was the primary reason. He was absolutely shocking tonight, touch of an elephant, won no headers all night, misplaced passes and held the ball up at most a couple of times. As a team we played well tonight and a great result but Edin Dzeko was once again very poor no goals in 10, simply not good enough.

check that "in 10" part for how many of those games he played 5-10 minutes please. thank you.

Excuses him from scoring then? Mug, last two games full 90 minutes hasn't looked threatning apart from shot against crossbar at the mackems.

no it doesn't but saying he was utter shite is a bit too far...he put in a shift tonight...had poor touches I admit and wasn't as threatening as you would expect, but in those last 20 minutes he was knackered and yet he came deep helped with the ball distribution and the only ball he lost was the one when he waited for too long and enrique came from behind and stole it from him...other than that his passing was good...and he should have kicked skirtel's head in...

city diehard said:
123abcd said:
city diehard said:

doesn't excuse shit, but big difference between not scoring in 900 minutes versus not scoring in 250-300 minutes, no?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.