Dzeko [Merged]

Re: Dzeko

Como Cat said:
I sincerely hope there isn't an anti-Dzeko bandwagon. In my humble opinion he appears a player who thrives on confidence. Surely, no-one can fault his effort and commitment tonight. Yes, at times his first touch was poor but he always looked for the ball and particularly after the red-card came deep and helped City retain possession during a crucial period. I hope that over this tricky January period he gets a run of games and scores the goals his effort deserves. Was pleased to hear his name sung tonight, nothing worse than demoralising boo-boys.

Spot on in every aspect.

Lol I can't believe how much mileage this thread gets.

Anyone else think if Dzeko ever visited one of the homes of our Bosnian friends it would play out a bit like this with Dzeko as Alan Partridge and Jed as Jasmin Bosnia/Balkanno etc...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l76u8Z5Ic2U[/youtube]

the lowest mark dzeko could get for tonight's performance is 6/10. 5/10 is being completely isolated all game, 4/10 is making a mistake that would resuls in conceding a goal. go figure.

Dzeko ran his socks off today. He held the ball up well and did his job well when we went down to 10 men and linked up well with Yaya. Great ball to Yaya to earn the penalty.

He put in a real shift today and played well for the team. What more do you want Carrol??

He is a city player if he was as undeserving as some of the posts suggest then Mancini would do something about it! So give the guy a break and believe in him and Mancini.

Or just F*** O**.

Forza City

Yes we may have worked fairly hard tonight, but seriously Edin is not good enough to be in our starting line up. His touch, speed and movement is not on our level anymore. Maybe 5 years ago, but not now.
This is not a slaggig off , but simply a fact.
Milner works hard but his touch, pace and passing is far superior so that warrants him being in the team. Hard work is not good enough on its own.
Nice assisst for yaya's run, but how many chances in the last 2 games did he have to impress and come up short due to poor technical ability (touches and shots)

Sorry Edin, huge improvement needed or a replacement is needed asap.

No17 said:
city diehard said:
123abcd said:
check that "in 10" part for how many of those games he played 5-10 minutes please. thank you.

Excuses him from scoring then? Mug, last two games full 90 minutes hasn't looked threatning apart from shot against crossbar at the mackems.

no it doesn't but saying he was utter shite is a bit too far...he put in a shift tonight...had poor touches I admit and wasn't as threatening as you would expect, but in those last 20 minutes he was knackered and yet he came deep helped with the ball distribution and the only ball he lost was the one when he waited for too long and enrique came from behind and stole it from him...other than that his passing was good...and he should have kicked skirtel's head in...

It's all well in good putting in a shift but after a while we need goals from him or holding the ball up, winning headers. I think it speaks volumes that we're complimenting him about work rate rather then what should be goals.

Excellent tallent, great job tonight. Well done lad you worked well and a great ball for the pen.

As much as you dont like it hes quality thats why mancini signed him

allyboy said:
Yes we may have worked fairly hard tonight, but seriously Edin is not good enough to be in our starting line up. His touch, speed and movement is not on our level anymore. Maybe 5 years ago, but not now.
This is not a slaggig off , but simply a fact.
Milner works hard but his touch, pace and passing is far superior so that warrants him being in the team. Hard work is not good enough on its own.
Nice assisst for yaya's run, but how many chances in the last 2 games did he have to impress and come up short due to poor technical ability (touches and shots)

Sorry Edin, huge improvement needed or a replacement is needed asap.

I agree with you, so far he is too inconsistent.
Hopefully he will get his form back asap.

& BTW, I am not really satisfy with Aguero also.
I know he scored load of goals, but I think he CAN do better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.