Dzeko [Merged]

Re: Dzeko

ono said:
Moaning about an out of form striker who still has 10 goals in 15 league games. Deary me, we must have come a long way.

He's not playing at his best at the moment and I think it's fair comment for people to point that out. We've all got to get right behind him at the match though and support him through this rough patch. I'm sure he'll come good again.

allyboy said:
bigmal said:
Take a bow tonight Edin,Superb...Thanks for that

did you watch Edin Dzeko or another Edin?
The same one you watched I believe,you want to slag him off I want to give credit where it's due.
-- Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:02 am --

ono said:
Moaning about an out of form striker who still has 10 goals in 15 league games. Deary me, we must have come a long way.

errr, yes, we have come a long way

allyboy said:
Bosno said:
allyboy said:
did you watch Edin Dzeko or another Edin?

Get off it. You'd rather Edin play bad than City win, thats why instead of praising city for win you slag edin even when he didn't play bad.

Where on earth did I say I'd rather Edin play bad than City win? Thats some imagination you've got there, ever thought of a job at the papers?

I didn't say you said it...you don't have to say it for it to be so. Stop focusing all your energy on bashing a player and instead be happy for your team winning.

SWP's back said:
bigmal said:
Take a bow tonight Edin,Superb...Thanks for that
you're taking the piss yes?

I think he must be.. Superb is not a word to use for Edin tonight unfortuantely. Kompany, Yes, but not Edin.

For the first time the live crowd, at least in my block, seemed to be losing patience with him today despite the supportive song. He really needs to improve, that chance where he just had the ball taken from his feet was a prime example of a player not in form and when a ball was hit long to him and just bounced off his feet to the Liverpool player. But we won, most important thing.

Bosno said:
allyboy said:
Bosno said:
Get off it. You'd rather Edin play bad than City win, thats why instead of praising city for win you slag edin even when he didn't play bad.

Where on earth did I say I'd rather Edin play bad than City win? Thats some imagination you've got there, ever thought of a job at the papers?

I didn't say you said it...you don't have to say it for it to be so. Stop focusing all your energy on bashing a player and instead be happy for your team winning.
I'll ask you again, find a reply or post where I said I would prefer Edin played bad than City win. Thats just plain bollocks.

I thought he done alright tonight. Put in a shift and gave his all. His pass for Yaya to win the penalty was top class. Worked hard up front. Just needs to score a goal to get his confidence up. Will never be prolific at the club until we sign a couple of top class wingers until then he will try his best and thats all we can ask for from him at the moment.

allyboy said:
Yes we may have worked fairly hard tonight, but seriously Edin is not good enough to be in our starting line up. His touch, speed and movement is not on our level anymore. Maybe 5 years ago, but not now.
This is not a slaggig off , but simply a fact.
Milner works hard but his touch, pace and passing is far superior so that warrants him being in the team. Hard work is not good enough on its own.
Nice assisst for yaya's run, but how many chances in the last 2 games did he have to impress and come up short due to poor technical ability (touches and shots)

Sorry Edin, huge improvement needed or a replacement is needed asap.

Got to agree with you sadly. I like the guy and i think he is a great finisher when he has time. But with the type of football we are trying to play,his first touch is not good enough.[more importantly it gives posession to the other team]. I really hope he proves me wrong--- but i don't think we need these unreliable players[in terms of form] anymore if we want to be in Europe' elite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.