Dzeko [Merged]

Re: Dzeko

I think we can all agree that Edin is out of form right now; no doubting that, but....

....that means this is not his potential and he can play a lot better (we have all seen it)...

...which leads to another fact which is that he is a world-class player who is currently not playing well.

those spills happen to the best players in the world sometimes. they, just like him, always come back to form sooner rather than later.

All in all, this is very good news for City. We just made a top 6 team our bitches despite playing with 10 men for much of the second half, and got a shutout; ALL THIS WITH AN OUT-OF-FORM center forward. Imagine what will happen when he's back in form.

Wait, we already know because we have seen it at the begining of the season.

SWP's back said:
SlinkyKinky said:
He will know exactly how he is playing at the moment, and regardless of how he is playing he needs our support not bitching and moaning about him.

The guy is class, his goal scoring says it all. When he is putting them away for fun you dont woman about him, but when hes struggling a bit you all get on his case.

Football is a fickle game.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
EDIN DZEKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
No kid.

I was at the game tonight and sung my heart out for him.

But on here, I'll say it how it is and if you don't like it the kindly sod off.

-- Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:19 pm --

bigmal said:
Very high opinion of yourself I see.
Good for you.
And not you.

city diehard said:
Every time he fcukin plays, EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES. "He was isolated"... "No service"... "Getting the fcuk kicked out of him"... "back from injury".. and then we hear "He worked hard though" or "Goals will come", "Give him time". Well I'm sorry he has had one good game and the Bosnians who primarily defend him will state "he's World Class" "the German league, 20 goals...". Well the premier league is a different kettle of fish and Edin dzeko is simply not good enough. Fact.
07OTi.jpg

SWP's back said:
allyboy said:
SWP's back said:
you're taking the piss yes?

I think he must be.. Superb is not a word to use for Edin tonight unfortuantely. Kompany, Yes, but not Edin.
Having got back in from the game, I'm watching the match again and the commentators have just said (after he miss controlled again) "That just about sums up his night tonight" which was fair comment, he couldn't hold up anything, or turn, or shoot.....

I'm sure he will come good again, he's too good a player not to, but I don't see why some people get so pissy about Dzeko. When he plays well, we (I know I certainly will) will say so. When he plays poorly (such as tonight and at the weekend), we shall also say so. It his fucking apologists that are the problem, the ones only on here because of him (not City). they suffer from extreme myopia and can't be objective. It fucking annoying.

Anyway, Dzeko loves playing the rags, so here's hoping for a couple to get him back in the swing on Sunday.

-- Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:14 pm --

bigmal said:
SWP's back said:
you're taking the piss yes?
I'm not,maybe you are?
No. Luckily I have a clue. Maybe your lost yours.
OK you dont rate him, good for you

rastus said:
SWP's back said:
allyboy said:
I think he must be.. Superb is not a word to use for Edin tonight unfortuantely. Kompany, Yes, but not Edin.
Having got back in from the game, I'm watching the match again and the commentators have just said (after he miss controlled again) "That just about sums up his night tonight" which was fair comment, he couldn't hold up anything, or turn, or shoot.....

I'm sure he will come good again, he's too good a player not to, but I don't see why some people get so pissy about Dzeko. When he plays well, we (I know I certainly will) will say so. When he plays poorly (such as tonight and at the weekend), we shall also say so. It his fucking apologists that are the problem, the ones only on here because of him (not City). they suffer from extreme myopia and can't be objective. It fucking annoying.

Anyway, Dzeko loves playing the rags, so here's hoping for a couple to get him back in the swing on Sunday.

-- Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:14 pm --

bigmal said:
I'm not,maybe you are?
No. Luckily I have a clue. Maybe your lost yours.
OK you dont rate him, good for you
What part of:

I'm sure he will come good again, he's too good a player not to, but I don't see why some people get so pissy about Dzeko. When he plays well, we (I know I certainly will) will say so. When he plays poorly (such as tonight and at the weekend), we shall also say so.

Do you find difficult to comprehend?

Please explain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.