Dzeko [Merged]

Re: Dzeko

Bazzmand Show said:
can shoot from anywhere with either foot.

Another good point, how many strikers are there about who are so clearly both footed? an essential attribute for any forward, how many times do we hear "it was on his wrong foot"

blumoonrisen said:
The fact that you think he's shite in the air is based on what you've read in the matchday forum...? Really?
Why did you edit/delete the post that said:
blumoonrisen said:
I don't recall one single ball into the box for him to score tonight.

I never said he was shite in the air. You said he wasn't given any balls to attack in box. Fair Enough.

I don't know if this is true or not as I don't remember.

Others were complaining in the post match thread (or this one) that he was crap in the air today. (Once again, I don't remember if he was or not)

I'll take your word for it that he didn't get balls in the box, but the point I was making is if he really didn't get any balls in the box (like you said), then the people who where slagging off Dzeko for being crap in the air where just looking for negatives that weren't there. That's why I said it was "funny."

Understand me better now? ;)

64 pages in 2 days! It seems to me that Dzeko is a polarizing player for City fans. Love/Hate, Dr. Jeckyll/Mr.Hyde.....

BosnianDiamond said:
64 pages in 2 days! It seems to me that Dzeko is a polarizing player for City fans. Love/Hate, Dr. Jeckyll/Mr.Hyde.....

You need to understand that what you read on here is different from real life.. his name was sung many times tonight.

blumoonrisen said:
BosnianDiamond said:

You need to understand that what you read on here is different from real life.. his name was sung many times tonight.

There was also a lot of moaning about him at the ground.

His head dropped in the second half at Sunderland, something I never like to see. I think the guy is having a crisis of confidence. Needs a goal to get the monkey off his back again that seemed to follow him with the first few games from Wolfsburg.

cleavers said:
LoveCity said:
There was also a lot of moaning about him at the ground.
Funny that I didn't hear much then.

You didn't hear the audible groans and typical shouts of annoyance from the moaners? Someone told me we should swap him for Cavani.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.