Dzeko [Merged]

Re: Dzeko

Jumanji said:
blumoonrisen said:
Juan King said:
I think they should have let him take the pen.
Good point..
What the fuck?

If Milner didn't score then your post would have made sense to me.

If you don't get the point of that, then its not suprising it doesn't make sense to you.. after all you don't quite get the fact that by increasing a players confidence, by scoring for instance (in the case of a striker...hint.) it will improve his performance via things like first touch, and lead to more goals for the player..

blumoonrisen said:
Jumanji said:
blumoonrisen said:
Good point..
What the fuck?

If you don't get the point of that, then its not suprising it doesn't make sense to you.. after all you don't quite get the fact that by increasing a players confidence, by scoring for instance (in the case of a striker...hint.) it will improve his performance via things like first touch, and lead to more goals for the player..
No. I understood what you two were insinuating, but I don't agree.

If this is so, then Edin should have whinged to Milner and said "Please let let me take it cause my confidence is shit right now..."

Jumanji said:
blumoonrisen said:
The fact that you think he's shite in the air is based on what you've read in the matchday forum...? Really?
Why did you edit/delete the post that said:
blumoonrisen said:
I don't recall one single ball into the box for him to score tonight.

?? I didn't.. it's still there. what are you on about?<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:56 am --<br /><br />
Jumanji said:
blumoonrisen said:
Jumanji said:
What the fuck?

No. I understood what you two were insinuating, but I don't agree.

If this is so, then Edin should have whinged to Milner and said "Please let let me take it cause my confidence is shit right now..."

Maybe he didn't have the confidence to ask..

Jumanji said:
blumoonrisen said:
Maybe he didn't have the confidence to ask..
Then that's a problem.

Watching the ESPN US Broadcast, the commentators were saying that Dzeko and Milner were "debating" on who should take the penalty, but it didn't show video footage so I don't know if its true.

But to be honest, Milner nailed that penalty and Dzeko isn't the greatest pen taker although it wouldv'e boosted his confidence like it would for any striker running low on goals.

Bosno said:
Watching the ESPN US Broadcast, the commentators were saying that Dzeko and Milner were "debating" on who should take the penalty, but it didn't show video footage so I don't know if its true.
This is true. Guess Milner couldn't trust Dzeko to sink the peno in :P

Jumanji said:
Bosno said:
This is true. Guess Milner couldn't trust Dzeko to sink the peno in :P

Haha or maybe Miler was like it's my birthday just let me take it. Does city have a regular pentalty taker besides Balotelli when he;s in?

Deary deary me....what is up with people today.

The man pounced on the ball and then supplied a supremely weighted pass that put us in the Carling cup semi...

...he supplied the inch perfect pass that got us the penalty and secure the win over Liverpool - who at the time were dominating possesion and if they had scored could have well gone on to get a draw.

All this critism is beyond belief...he's OUR player, tries his best, has some poor touches like everyone else - look at Yaya, he gives the ball away all the time - but he wears a blue shirt and gives 100%,

I love him, like all our players and find it hard to understand how people can hate their own. Jeez, this site never changes

Bosno said:
Haha or maybe Miler was like it's my birthday just let me take it. Does city have a regular pentalty taker besides Balotelli when he;s in?
Carlos Tevez ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.