Dzeko VS Negredo

Zlatan said:
bluemc1 said:
Zlatan said:
He dont need hand over his shoulder. He is mentally strong. I told you that he had biggest tyrant of german football as a coach and he was doing fine.
You show a respect to a player by playing him in big games. ( If a player is good enough to deserve it ). That is the only thing he needs.

but ive just said he played in most of the big games last year, ill say again i think im right Gunners at home Ajax home and away dortmund home and away madrid home thats 6 big games and no goal

I think at gunners game the one of Tevez/Aguero was injured but i am not 100 % sure.
In a Madrid game ( away ) he was a sub and managed to score the first goal on the game. Came in 63 minute and score in 69.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GTc1UmyZz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GTc1UmyZz0</a> ( what a celebration WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW ).
I think the REAL fans are not used that the away team celebrate like that. They were saying like " WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ". :) :)
If you agree we should forget the past. The past is past time.
I would like to concetrate on present. Now he have different coach and different striking partners. Last big game was Manchester united. Next Big is Bayern game.

** Sory i just saw you ment Real home not home and away. But anyway of the english teams you just wrote one arsenal game. What about Man. united, Tottenham, Chelsea games ??

LOOK to finish this conversation. If mr. Pellegrini rotate Dzeko and Negredo in big games to i Would be more than happy. And if Negredo outscore him or be better overall than Dzeko i would have no problem to graduate him and wish him all the best.
No you wouldn't...

ColinLee said:
Zlatan said:
bluemc1 said:
but ive just said he played in most of the big games last year, ill say again i think im right Gunners at home Ajax home and away dortmund home and away madrid home thats 6 big games and no goal

I think at gunners game the one of Tevez/Aguero was injured but i am not 100 % sure.
In a Madrid game ( away ) he was a sub and managed to score the first goal on the game. Came in 63 minute and score in 69.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GTc1UmyZz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GTc1UmyZz0</a> ( what a celebration WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW ).
I think the REAL fans are not used that the away team celebrate like that. They were saying like " WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ". :) :)
I would like to concetrate on present. Now he have different coach and different striking partners. Last big game was Manchester united. Next Big is Bayern game.

** Sory i just saw you ment Real home not home and away. But anyway of the english teams you just wrote one arsenal game. What about Man. united, Tottenham, Chelsea games ??

LOOK to finish this conversation. If mr. Pellegrini rotate Dzeko and Negredo in big games to i Would be more than happy. And if Negredo outscore him or be better overall than Dzeko i would have no problem to graduate him and wish him all the best.
No you wouldn't...

I would believe me. I only want that Dzeko get fair share of important games and that is all. It is up to him then. As i agree that Aguero is better striker all the time. I would not have problem to agree that Negredo is better if he shows that. Fair is fair. And i am telling u the true.

Zlatan said:
ColinLee said:
Zlatan said:

No you wouldn't...

I would believe me. I only want that Dzeko get fair share of important games and that is all. It is up to him then. As i agree that Aguero is better striker all the time. I would not have problem to agree that Negredo is better if he shows that. Fair is fair. And i am telling u the true.

The thing is Zlatan, all games are important, he will every chance to prove himself. If he does not perform in the "lesser" games that he feels are beneath him, how can you trust him in the games he feels are important?

pominoz said:
Zlatan said:
ColinLee said:
No you wouldn't...

The thing is Zlatan, all games are important, he will every chance to prove himself. If he does not perform in the "lesser" games that he feels are beneath him, how can you trust him in the games he feels are important?

Ok i think you are positive and trying to convince me. But you are wrong sory.
I didint said that he thinks lesser games are beneath him. I SAID that ( I think ) he needs also to play bigger teams to feels important. AND IT GOES 100 % THE SAME FOR NEGREDO. The same thing. If he would be benched 2,3 important games in a row do you really think Negredo would not be affected. ?
it is hard this one i would of like for match to be finished allready. He can start one or another. They both can play good or bad, just tough to know what will happen.

Players are picked to "do a job" once the opposition have been studied and weaknesses highlighted. All our strikers have their unique attributes that are better than their fellow team mates and are teamed up to exploit the percieved weaknesses of opposing sides. The big difference this year is I think all the squad are bought into the philosphy and know they are going to get given games throughout the hard season ahead. If players in the past are not picked (after a run of scoring goals and decent performances) and not explained to that they are not "dropped" but only utilising another player for a particular reason, then players can stay focused and contribute positively to the squad. This approach seems to be working wonders for many of our players that have been disenfranchised by previous managerial handling.

I think our wonderful MP will soon work out all our players USPs and exploit them to the fullest. At the same time working on improving each players weaknesses. I think he has made a good start on improving Dzeko's woeful laziness of last year along with his inconsistant first touch which I think has improved due to confidence and trust.

Negredo meanwhile looks like a beast of a player, and we havn't seen enough of him to see his weaknesses yet (whether they maybe mental or ability).

Don't get me wrong, I think Pellegrini will hand out bollockings when needed, but it won,t be in every tabloid paper, and we certainly won't to get to know about it.

It's difficult to answer a question of Dzeko Vs Negredo as they both do similar things at the same time bring different things to the table. I just think we are very lucky to have the fortune to trust them both to find the onion bag.

Long have the days gone where we had to hope Corradi or Samaras might fluke one in to brighten an otherwise dismal era under Pearce.

ColinLee said:
Zlatan said:
bluemc1 said:

No you wouldn't...
Seems like zlatan is just an edin dzeko fan and not a city fan !

vintiz said:
ColinLee said:
Zlatan said:

No you wouldn't...

YOU should better answer to my long post. I even give u the truce. Bayern game will tell really a lot. ( was Dzeko subbed because he needed a rest for other game, or he was subbed because other striker DESPITE DZEKO WAS A SCORER. If the answer is number 2 than it is really a football RARITY to bench a scorer who is trying to get in form - because scorer when they are hot they tend do score more easily. Not to mention than in that case he benched scorer and a better striker in that match ???? ). And in about 2 more derbies mr. Pellegrinis tactics/intention will be clear. I am more honest then many in here. I was always saying i like Dzeko i never tried to hide it. I was never saying yes WE have won, yes WE should by or do that ( not one single time, so i dont pretend to be genuine city fan ). First thing i said that i think there is one striker maybe to much and some of english posters agreed on that. But i would not want to repeat it because it is negative and the team should concentrate on winning and giving max. effort. I told i like Dzeko and City and i want them both to have a biggsucess. I think a lot in here accepted me that way. And you know quite well that we talked a lot beside Dzeko. About Nasri, Jovetic, Fernandinho, Aguero PRE match, POST Match, Bayern as a team, German league teams and a lot of that was not about the Dzeko. And i am NO FAN BOY. I dont have a room full of posters of certain player. I am not collecting things of one player. i am not interesting in what he does in his free time. If i am someone fan boy than it is just one player and his name is Zlatan the golden boy :) IBRACADABRA . I am his fan as a player and much bigger fan as a person for what he managed to achieve and in what circumstances. 95 % of modern day footballers are just incomparable to IBRA.

Zlatan said:
vintiz said:
ColinLee said:
No you wouldn't...

YOU should better answer to my long post. I even give u the truce. Bayern game will tell really a lot. ( was Dzeko subbed because he needed a rest for other game, or he was subbed because other striker DESPITE DZEKO WAS A SCORER. If the answer is number 2 than it is really a football RARITY to bench a scorer who is trying to get in form - because scorer when they are hot they tend do score more easily. Not to mention than in that case he benched scorer and a better striker in that match ???? ). And in about 2 more derbies mr. Pellegrinis tactics/intention will be clear. I am more honest then many in here. I was always saying i like Dzeko i never tried to hide it. I was never saying yes WE have won, yes WE should by or do that ( not one single time, so i dont pretend to be genuine city fan ). First thing i said that i think there is one striker maybe to much and some of english posters agreed on that. But i would not want to repeat it because it is negative and the team should concentrate on winning and giving max. effort. I told i like Dzeko and City and i want them both to have a biggsucess. I think a lot in here accepted me that way. And you know quite well that we talked a lot beside Dzeko. About Nasri, Jovetic, Fernandinho, Aguero PRE match, POST Match, Bayern as a team, German league teams and a lot of that was not about the Dzeko.
don't bother. pudge is ace, rest of them...nope

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.