Dzeko VS Negredo

Zlatan said:
vintiz said:
ColinLee said:
No you wouldn't...
Seems like zlatan is just an edin dzeko fan and not a city fan !

YOU should better answer to my long post. I even give u the truce. Bayern game will tell really a lot. ( was Dzeko subbed because he needed a rest for other game, or he was subbed because other striker DESPITE DZEKO WAS A SCORER. If the answer is number 2 than it is really a football RARITY to bench a scorer who is trying to get in form - because scorer when they are hot they tend do score more easily. Not to mention than in that case he benched scorer and a better striker in that match ???? ). And in about 2 more derbies mr. Pellegrinis tactics/intention will be clear. I am more honest then many in here. I was always saying i like Dzeko i never tried to hide it. I was never saying yes WE have won, yes WE should by or do that ( not one single time, so i dont pretend to be genuine city fan ). First thing i said that i think there is one striker maybe to much and some of english posters agreed on that. But i would not want to repeat it because it is negative and the team should concentrate on winning and giving max. effort. I told i like Dzeko and City and i want them both to have a biggsucess. I think a lot in here accepted me that way. And you know quite well that we talked a lot beside Dzeko. About Nasri, Jovetic, Fernandinho, Aguero PRE match, POST Match, Bayern as a team, German league teams and a lot of that was not about the Dzeko. And i am NO FAN BOY. I dont have a room full of posters of certain player. I am not collecting things of one player. i am not interesting in what he does in his free time. If i am someone fan boy than it is just one player and his name is Zlatan the golden boy :) IBRACADABRA . I am his fan as a player and much bigger fan as a person for what he managed to achieve and in what circumstances. 95 % of modern day footballers are just incomparable to IBRA.

Iv read all this thread and all your posts and i am convinced you have one arm that is so much bigger than the other

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
Does anyone thing that Dzeko doing the press conference is a sign that he will start tonight? I fucking hope not! Negredo and Aguero should be up front, with Nasri Toure and Navas behind them.

agreed.

Does anyone thing that Dzeko doing the press conference is a sign that he will start tonight? I fucking hope not! Negredo and Aguero should be up front, with Nasri Toure and Navas behind them.

Nah, just the fact Dzeko has spent several years in Germany and played against Bayern many times I would think

It may be to give him some thing to do, seeing as he is not playing. Lives in hope.

SrilankanBlue said:

Nah, just the fact Dzeko has spent several years in Germany and played against Bayern many times I would think

Praying you're right mate. I see a few of the papers have Dzeko in their probable line-ups, but taking that with a pinch of salt as well. I genuinely will be very disappointed if Negredo doesn't start. The number of assists he has provided this season says a lot about him as a team player. Not many strikers boast that many assists. I would like to see his stats for chances created also, as I have seen him play some exquisite balls through this season that were not converted.

I now finally get, by reading this treads for back 2,3 years why some of " poor "Bosnians were losing theirs temper and there was ongoing same fight/conversations all over and over .... ( there is no way i could do that for 1/10 of that time, they are poor for have to fight here with some i better dont use words for years and no change.)
I must say i am surprised that majority of real english fans are neutral and not saying their opinion or not trying do change mine, but BUY FACTS not INSULT. The only insult some people have is that I have lot of posts about him. It was not my intention, i thought 10 - 20 would be enough.
HOW CAN YOU SAY I FUCKING HOPE NOT ( By saying that you imply that Negredo is MUCH BETTER it is ABSURD !!!! ).
If you ask 10 best football critics in the world or uk that. In the world none will agree in the Uk maybee ONE/10 will agree with you. ( Are you aware what are u saying ????). Again:
Dzeko is 27.000.000 EUR player , Negredo is 25.000,000 EUR player and one year older. Dzeko has shown that he can be clinical in England, Negredo has yet to do that. He had great chance against Villa , where he played 20 min. more than Dzeko as a lone striker. Dzeko almost single handedly lead a small team to bundesliga champions, it is the same as Stoke wins PL ( Negredo did not ).
Dzeko was wanted few monthes back by BVB, Napoli, Tottenham, Ateltico Madrid, ... ( better not to mention 1,2 years back ), Negredo was looked by NONE except city which all were saying in transfer forums, by spanish club and so on. You really think it is coincidence ????????
All this are pure neutral facts. As to my PERSONAL opinion goes it is that Dzeko is slightly better striker and he will show that if he gets the equal chance. ( I can explain it more than one way , but i guess no one is interested ).
We shell see will Negredo bring the improvement to City of last years. Will be very interesting to see. I know that fully fit and used Dzeko would/will.

Zlatan said:

I now finally get, by reading this treads for back 2,3 years why some of " poor "Bosnians were losing theirs temper and there was ongoing same fight/conversations all over and over .... ( there is no way i could do that for 1/10 of that time, they are poor for have to fight here with some i better dont use words for years and no change.)
I must say i am surprised that majority of real english fans are neutral and not saying their opinion or not trying do change mine, but BUY FACTS not INSULT. The only insult some people have is that I have lot of posts about him. It was not my intention, i thought 10 - 20 would be enough.
HOW CAN YOU SAY I FUCKING HOPE NOT ( By saying that you imply that Negredo is MUCH BETTER it is ABSURD !!!! ).
If you ask 10 best football critics in the world or uk that. In the world none will agree in the Uk maybee ONE/10 will agree with you. ( Are you aware what are u saying ????). Again:
Dzeko is 27.000.000 EUR player , Negredo is 25.000,000 EUR player and one year older. Dzeko has shown that he can be clinical in England, Negredo has yet to do that. He had great chance against Villa , where he played 20 min. more than Dzeko as a lone striker. Dzeko almost single handedly lead a small team to bundesliga champions, it is the same as Stoke wins PL ( Negredo did not ).
Dzeko was wanted few monthes back by BVB, Napoli, Tottenham, Ateltico Madrid, ... ( better not to mention 1,2 years back ), Negredo was looked by NONE except city which all were saying in transfer forums, by spanish club and so on. You really think it is coincidence ????????
All this are pure neutral facts. As to my PERSONAL opinion goes it is that Dzeko is slightly better striker and he will show that if he gets the equal chance. ( I can explain it more than one way , but i guess no one is interested ).
We shell see will Negredo bring the improvement to City of last years. Will be very interesting to see. I know that fully fit and used Dzeko would/will.

I've been watching Dzeko since he got here mate, he is wank. His workrate is atrocious, he has the touch of a rapist and he finds it difficult to complete the most simplest of passes. He is at his best when he is not involved in the play and he is mooching around the penalty area, as at least then he may get lucky and score on of his 6 or 7 chances that he has been gifted.

Negredo on the other hand offers you work rate which often puts the opposing team on the back foot. He seems to be as good a passer of the ball as any midfielder we have. He creates incisions in the oppositions' defence with his deft flicks through and knock ons, something I have only seen Dzeko do once in his whole time at Man City. Negredo also gets into better attacking positions than Dzeko, as was highlighted by the change in tempo when he came on against Stoke.

You seem to be throwing facts like 'Dzeko is a 27mill euro player and Negredo is 25'. I couldn;t give a fuck how much they cost, its irrelevant. Do you remember how much Vinny cost us? Probably not. Also, I don't give a shite what Dzeko did in the Bundesliga. Ever since he has been at city he has been nothing but a disappointment, and a few goals here and there won't gloss that over. The team plays better when he is not in it. If we didn't have superior players ahead of him I wouldn't be perturbed about him starting, however that is not the case and Edin should be riding the pine.

Zlatan said:

Give it up will you?, many on here will tell you that they love what they have seen from Negredo in the short time he has been here, and many are frustrated with what they have seen from Dzeko in the 3 YEARS he has been here.
Dzeko plays well in about 1 in 5 games, and you wonder why he is sat on the bench?.

Negredo has put more effort into the few games he has played, than we have seen from Dzeko in 3 YEARS, that is the truth, whether you like it or not.<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:34 am --<br /><br />
Zlatan said:

I've been watching Dzeko since he got here mate, he is wank. His workrate is atrocious, he has the touch of a rapist and he finds it difficult to complete the most simplest of passes. He is at his best when he is not involved in the play and he is mooching around the penalty area, as at least then he may get lucky and score on of his 6 or 7 chances that he has been gifted.

Negredo on the other hand offers you work rate which often puts the opposing team on the back foot. He seems to be as good a passer of the ball as any midfielder we have. He creates incisions in the oppositions' defence with his deft flicks through and knock ons, something I have only seen Dzeko do once in his whole time at Man City. Negredo also gets into better attacking positions than Dzeko, as was highlighted by the change in tempo when he came on against Stoke.

You seem to be throwing facts like 'Dzeko is a 27mill euro player and Negredo is 25'. I couldn;t give a fuck how much they cost, its irrelevant. Do you remember how much Vinny cost us? Probably not. Also, I don't give a shite what Dzeko did in the Bundesliga. Ever since he has been at city he has been nothing but a disappointment, and a few goals here and there won't gloss that over. The team plays better when he is not in it. If we didn't have superior players ahead of him I wouldn't be perturbed about him starting, however that is not the case and Edin should be riding the pine.

Well said, i was typing my reply as yours was posted, i should not have bothered, you summed it up perfectly :)

Zlatan said:

Fucking brilliant reply Mr Dandruff..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.