Dzeko VS Negredo

Dzeko has never lived up to the hype, just isn't clinical enough to be leading the line for Manchester City

Pellegrini made an abundance of mistakes tonight, and this one got the ball rolling. How anyone can't see who is the better player fucking defies any sort of logic. You can throw up whatever stats you want, but i know what I see every week with my own eyes. Can't believe he started tonight.

The poster who said we don't need them both on the squad is bang on the money. Playing two up front and sacraficing a midfielder is our main problem. I'm actually astonished our manager (who i am having serious doubts about) can't see this.

I WANT to say that i am sory if I offended any body it was not my intention. I think that you English people are very very tolerant people. If somewhere in the Balkans some poster came and started talking so aggresive something which is against majority there would be much more cursing and everything bad. I have seen enough in this game to see where the things are going regarding your great club and dont see the need to comment any more. I would like to say that i was saying last 3 day that if mr. Pelle want to start with 2 strikers he should make a midfield of ( Nasri - YAYA - Fernandinho - SILVA/Jovetic ). Not Navas. ( who was guilty of first goal in the opening minuts ). I told that only way to counter this Bayern is with possession. Not to counter 2 BEST WINGERS in the world with one not special winger. It was a disaster. Silva/Jovetic would of at least hold the ball and maybe if city scored first anything can happen. I really hope that mr.Pelegrini will have firm hand in everything but i doubt it. Many great club have lobies. Manchinis Inter had Brasilians and Argentinians who did not even talk together after the trening. I think that this team have maybe to many players of one country who naturally will stick together on the expense of who , maybe the club. The time will tell. Some times it is good to be from outside so you see things easier. Because you all are just concentreted on you team win that you just not see some small things. I for one did not saw in this 6,7,8 games Navas have ONE just ONE good assist for Dzeko. I am ready to bet with anyone that in next 8 it will be the same. Is it normal that a winger dont try to found tallest striker not once in lets say 5 games they played together. He was shooting behind him in front him to, not one single time quality ball to him in 5 games. I was watching very in details all of those games. I knew the first day that city have signed a combo from the SAME team ( and who plays in the same national side ) of attacker and winger that they will 95 % looking firstly of each other and it proved that way. There is nothing that coach can do about it really if players have strong agreement. All he could of done is to not buy that combo IF it was hiss call anyway . I can only say to you for the last time that Dzeko is unrecognizable. But i doubt anything can change. ALL the best wishes to your big club and thank you all for be so patient with me, because i know i was a pain in the ass.

No contest Negrado is a far better player than Dzeko,you can guarantee Negrado will battle for everything while Dzeko will moan like a tart when the ball is not inch perfect.

Zlatan said:
I WANT to say that i am sory if I offended any body it was not my intention. I think that you English people are very very tolerant people. If somewhere in the Balkans some poster came and started talking so aggresive something which is against majority there would be much more cursing and everything bad. I have seen enough in this game to see where the things are going regarding your great club and dont see the need to comment any more. I would like to say that i was saying last 3 day that if mr. Pelle want to start with 2 strikers he should make a midfield of ( Nasri - YAYA - Fernandinho - SILVA/Jovetic ). Not Navas. ( who was guilty of first goal in the opening minuts ). I told that only way to counter this Bayern is with possession. Not to counter 2 BEST WINGERS in the world with one not special winger. It was a disaster. Silva/Jovetic would of at least hold the ball and maybe if city scored first anything can happen. I really hope that mr.Pelegrini will have firm hand in everything but i doubt it. Many great club have lobies. Manchinis Inter had Brasilians and Argentinians who did not even talk together after the trening. I think that this team have maybe to many players of one country who naturally will stick together on the expense of who , maybe the club. The time will tell. Some times it is good to be from outside so you see things easier. Because you all are just concentreted on you team win that you just not see some small things. I for one did not saw in this 6,7,8 games Navas have ONE just ONE good assist for Dzeko. I am ready to bet with anyone that in next 8 it will be the same. Is it normal that a winger dont try to found tallest striker not once in lets say 5 games they played together. He was shooting behind him in front him to, not one single time quality ball to him in 5 games. I was watching very in details all of those games. I knew the first day that city have signed a combo from the SAME team ( and who plays in the same national side ) of attacker and winger that they will 95 % looking firstly of each other and it proved that way. ALL the best wishes to your big club and thank you all for be so patient with me, because i know i was a pain in the ass.

Oh look, another fabricated reason as to why Dzeko isn't really shit.

Sell him City please, just to spare us from this bullshit any longer.<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:47 pm --<br /><br />
AntiUnited said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Isn't clinical?

That is only half the problem.

No presence. No technique. No passion.

Keep on trolling man.

Trolling?

He was shitter than shit to tonight.

57 min: Pellegrini reacts at last, replacing Dzeko with Negredo – but is that going to make any difference? It's in midfield that City are being schooled and they could surely do with reinforcements in there.

70 min: Pellegrini decides it's time to spring into action: he hauls off Aguero and Nasri, throws on Milner and Silva.

GOAL! City 1-3 Bayern (Negredo 80)

While everybody continues sucking off Negredo, look at the order of events. The goal did not come until a midfielder was subbed in for the other striker. Point to this and say "NEGREDO ALL DAY EVERY DAY" but I think it was the 70th minute change that made the difference, not the 57th minute one. For now I think both of these two are fine but you can't expect either to do much with shite service.

dazz46 said:
No contest Negrado is a far better player than Dzeko,you can guarantee Negrado will battle for everything while Dzeko will moan like a tart when the ball is not inch perfect.

obviously didnt watch the game. keep on trolling<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:48 am --<br /><br />
@BluePhil8 said:
Zlatan said:
I WANT to say that i am sory if I offended any body it was not my intention. I think that you English people are very very tolerant people. If somewhere in the Balkans some poster came and started talking so aggresive something which is against majority there would be much more cursing and everything bad. I have seen enough in this game to see where the things are going regarding your great club and dont see the need to comment any more. I would like to say that i was saying last 3 day that if mr. Pelle want to start with 2 strikers he should make a midfield of ( Nasri - YAYA - Fernandinho - SILVA/Jovetic ). Not Navas. ( who was guilty of first goal in the opening minuts ). I told that only way to counter this Bayern is with possession. Not to counter 2 BEST WINGERS in the world with one not special winger. It was a disaster. Silva/Jovetic would of at least hold the ball and maybe if city scored first anything can happen. I really hope that mr.Pelegrini will have firm hand in everything but i doubt it. Many great club have lobies. Manchinis Inter had Brasilians and Argentinians who did not even talk together after the trening. I think that this team have maybe to many players of one country who naturally will stick together on the expense of who , maybe the club. The time will tell. Some times it is good to be from outside so you see things easier. Because you all are just concentreted on you team win that you just not see some small things. I for one did not saw in this 6,7,8 games Navas have ONE just ONE good assist for Dzeko. I am ready to bet with anyone that in next 8 it will be the same. Is it normal that a winger dont try to found tallest striker not once in lets say 5 games they played together. He was shooting behind him in front him to, not one single time quality ball to him in 5 games. I was watching very in details all of those games. I knew the first day that city have signed a combo from the SAME team ( and who plays in the same national side ) of attacker and winger that they will 95 % looking firstly of each other and it proved that way. ALL the best wishes to your big club and thank you all for be so patient with me, because i know i was a pain in the ass.

Oh look, another fabricated reason as to why Dzeko isn't really shit.

Sell him City please, just to spare us from this bullshit any longer.

-- Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:47 pm --

AntiUnited said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Isn't clinical?

That is only half the problem.

No presence. No technique. No passion.

Keep on trolling man.

Trolling?

He was shitter than shit to tonight.

yep he was deff shit lal. grow up

Zlatan said:
Why do you keep banging the ''Navas out'' drum? It only makes you look obsessed with hating him. Try giving it a rest, it was getting embarrassing tonight. Seriously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.