Dzeko VS Negredo

Zlatan said:
jimharri said:
Zlatan said:
NAVAS is biggest mistake of this club. HE will fucked up a few twice a players he never will be :)
He is not good enough to be elite winger and never will be. so his production of good pases to the box will be limited. In defence he is shit. ( today goals ) And he is talking always a place of one or two much better players than him ( Silva, Jovetic ) today. A LOSE/LOSE SITUATION. The sooner you people realise that ( and give him A. Johnson role ) the better. And yes this few chances he menaged to create he chose who he will pass the ball, instead of who is in best position.
Will you ever, pretty please, fuck off with your constant slagging off of Navas. It's getting beyond a joke.
REMEMBER this post, we shell see who was right,
I will remember it; don't worry. I'll remember it long after you've left here when Dzeko is moved on. I was also under the impression that you were going to be given a little break from here earlier tonight. Seems not to have happened; shame.

pudge said:
samharris said:
pudge said:
Like I said, Dzeko doesn't have to wait for someone else to give him the ball does he?

Standing around, sauntering about moaning isn't going to win the ball back or produce a shot is it?

Sorry I don't suck him off at the hinge end and bury my head in the sand when's he poor like yourself. The fact you've gone back to the "Dzeko hating troll" tag shows you have fuck all substance to defend his performance, but just feel like getting personal and projecting lies.

Silly me for engaging you,

Til next time I need a laugh!! laters...

wanna see my impression of me ignoring you til I fancy being cheered up again??
Classic, no reasonable response or anything constructive or even willing to debate.

Just child like response and ignorance in abundance.

Laugh all you like, I imagine your doing so at Dzeko's performance because I'm merely stating the obvious. The fact you're in the minority tonight should speak volumes, but you just keep your head in the sand until you feel the need to engage me in discussion to only slide away when you have nothing of substance to say. I'd love to know where and when they cross you bear with me originated but at the same time your replies make me not care.

Toodles
SH just showed himself up to be a bit of a clown there tbf.

jimharri said:
Zlatan said:
jimharri said:
Will you ever, pretty please, fuck off with your constant slagging off of Navas. It's getting beyond a joke.
I will remember it; don't worry. I'll remember it long after you've left here when Dzeko is moved on. I was also under the impression that you were going to be given a little break from here earlier tonight. Seems not to have happened; shame.

Go to bed!

bertieglaubersghost said:
jimharri said:
Zlatan said:

Go to bed!
Says?

Negredo scored a class goal, apart from that he was gash and passing the ball back to Bayern time and time again. Both are good strikers.

Negredo.

All day fucking long.

Chases lost causes. All action. And skillful too.

Fucking Dzeko should be shipped out ASAP.

Lazy, wasteful ****.

We were told that with wingers, we'd see the best of him. Well, we have wingers now, and he's shit. He has the touch of a fat fingered rapist.

It like watching a man and comparing him to a boy.

The Flash said:
Negredo.

All day fucking long.

Lazy, wasteful ****.

We were told that with wingers, we'd see the best of him. Well, we have wingers now, and he's shit. He has the touch of a fat fingered rapist.

Are u fucking blind, This 12 mil. avarege winger Navas didint passed him ONE BALL in more than 5,6 games. Not one.

Zlatan said:
The Flash said:
Negredo.

All day fucking long.

Lazy, wasteful ****.

Are u fucking blind, This 12 mil. avarege winger Navas didint passed him ONE BALL in more than 5,6 games. Not one.
you're boring as fuck.
go fuck yourself you ****.

Negredo showed again in his brief spell he offers a lot more to the team. Nice goal, too, but it's not really goal scoring I'm referring to but contribution. Dzeko is best used as our Javier Hernandez, off the bench late because he impacts the game so little over 90 minutes when you need all 11 players working together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.