Dzeko, what's his next move?

taconinja said:
samharris said:
Manx Blue said:
What happens if he scores 20 before being transferred in January?

20 goals is the bet and he has to be here long enough to score them, if he scores 20 goals before Jan then I win, if it takes him til the last game of the season then I win. If hes sold in Jan and he hasnt scored 20 goals then the bet is off.

Some donkey if he scores 20 goals by jan.
I don't think your bet should be nullified if he's sold. In that case, the player has failed to live up to expectations; otherwise, he wouldn't be sold.

1 whole season is the bet criteria...injury free and not being sold...20 goals min.

I've made the bet but im not bloody stupid..

The fact Bayern have started to buy new players and have yet to buy a replacement for Gomez is making me more confident that they will force the Lewandowski deal through. We have already replaced Dzeko if he wants to go and BVB can snap him up with relative ease as long as they don't low ball.

I hope Dzeko stays but I can't help but feel he's off.

samharris said:
taconinja said:
samharris said:
20 goals is the bet and he has to be here long enough to score them, if he scores 20 goals before Jan then I win, if it takes him til the last game of the season then I win. If hes sold in Jan and he hasnt scored 20 goals then the bet is off.

I don't think your bet should be nullified if he's sold. In that case, the player has failed to live up to expectations; otherwise, he wouldn't be sold.

1 whole season is the bet criteria...injury free and not being sold...20 goals min.

So if he misses 1 match through injury the bets void?

A lot of variables needed for something you're so sure about. Although 20 is a come down from the 30+ I kept hearing he would "bang in" from some.

samharris said:
taconinja said:
samharris said:

Injury free too? This is starting to go the way the last Dzeko bet went where the pro-Dzeko person kept whittling down the number of goals needed to win the bet.

NipHolmes said:
The fact Bayern have started to buy new players and have yet to buy a replacement for Gomez is making me more confident that they will force the Lewandowski deal through. We have already replaced Dzeko if he wants to go and BVB can snap him up with relative ease as long as they don't low ball.

I hope Dzeko stays but I can't help but feel he's off.
Personally I can see him leaving too

taconinja said:
samharris said:
Manx Blue said:
What happens if he scores 20 before being transferred in January?

You do type some shit, you know that ? What has a bet have to do with player being sold ? Players get sold all the time and if he goes in January of course the bet should be void as bets are always for a full season, unless they agree to add the goals for the new team until end of the year.

Mario and Tevez were sold, i guess they didn't live up to the expectations and that might be the only reason that they were sold.

taconinja said:
samharris said:
taconinja said:

Injury free too? This is starting to go the way the last Dzeko bet went where the pro-Dzeko person kept whittling down the number of goals needed to win the bet.
but whittling down game time is ok ??
I dont remember Edin being injured last season,and its his 'poor showing' last season that many are slating him for..ie 1 whole injury free season..
well the bet is for the same criteria. 1 year injury free under new manager 20 goals min...

I dont see your problem..its not your money.

samharris said:
taconinja said:
samharris said:

Is just amazing, how posters bash Dzeko and say how shit he is but when you make a reasonable bet of 20+ goals a season they suddenly get worried and keep throwing the line of 30+ goals a season just because some idiot has suggested it.

pudge said:
samharris said:
taconinja said:

A lot of variables needed for something you're so sure about. Although 20 is a come down from the 30+ I kept hearing he would "bang in" from some.

Ordinary expected injuries are fine,knocks and strains.. the odd 1 or 2 games out here and there is fine by me..
long term up to and over 1 month voids the bet..

I think thats fair..Theres a difference between not scoring cos youre shit and not scoring cos youre injured... Hell thats the argument put forward for Sergios lack of goals last season..he was injured for a lot of it.

adorado30 said:
samharris said:
taconinja said:

Is just amazing, how posters bash Dzeko and say how shit he is but when you make a reasonable bet of 20+ goals a season they suddenly get worried and keep throwing the line of 30+ goals a season just because some idiot has suggested it.

Tell me about it fella..<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:13 pm --<br /><br />
pudge said:
samharris said:
taconinja said:

he was injury free last season and scored 14. 20 is a well good bet..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.