Dzeko, what's his next move?

adorado30 said:
taconinja said:
samharris said:
20 goals is the bet and he has to be here long enough to score them, if he scores 20 goals before Jan then I win, if it takes him til the last game of the season then I win. If hes sold in Jan and he hasnt scored 20 goals then the bet is off.

Some donkey if he scores 20 goals by jan.
I don't think your bet should be nullified if he's sold. In that case, the player has failed to live up to expectations; otherwise, he wouldn't be sold.

You do type some shit, you know that ? What has a bet have to do with player being sold ? Players get sold all the time and if he goes in January of course the bet should be void as bets are always for a full season, unless they agree to add the goals for the new team until end of the year.

Mario and Tevez were sold, i guess they didn't live up to the expectations and that might be the only reason that they were sold.
Yeah actually. They weren't. Tevez was sliding in performances and Balotelli had completely lost his way.

Here's a clue. If we have a striker who has scored 20 goals by January, there's no way in Hell he'll be sold.

taconinja said:
adorado30 said:
taconinja said:
I don't think your bet should be nullified if he's sold. In that case, the player has failed to live up to expectations; otherwise, he wouldn't be sold.

You do type some shit, you know that ? What has a bet have to do with player being sold ? Players get sold all the time and if he goes in January of course the bet should be void as bets are always for a full season, unless they agree to add the goals for the new team until end of the year.

Mario and Tevez were sold, i guess they didn't live up to the expectations and that might be the only reason that they were sold.
Yeah actually. They weren't. Tevez was sliding in performances and Balotelli had completely lost his way.

Here's a clue. If we have a striker who has scored 20 goals by January, there's no way in Hell he'll be sold.

No shit Einstein...

adorado30 said:
taconinja said:
adorado30 said:

No shit Einstein...
Then what the fuck is your problem? Was it you that banged the drum long and loud insisting that Dzeko would score 35 easily next season and then the moment someone offered to take the bet dropped the requirement to win to 25 goals? Because that's some Grade A horseshit, which by the way is par for the course when it comes to a loud, obnoxious, completely cuntish section of Dzeko fans. Can't speak without moving goalposts, trashing every other player, and weaseling around every single sentence. Shit, they can't even fucking add. One dude this past weekend insisted that if Dzeko had scored one more goal, he would have been top in all competitions when he finished two behind Aguero. Then he lied about saying that. Repeatedly. Dishonest twats.

Let me make this clear. I want him to succeed. I want him to score 30+ goals because that means City will be winning a lot of matches. Because I love City. I'm not anti-Dzeko. I'm anti-lying weasel Dzeko fans who don't give a fuck if City goes off a cliff as long as their man-crush scores goals so they can wank themselves into a coma and ignore their sad, petty lives.

taconinja said:
adorado30 said:
taconinja said:

No shit Einstein...
Then what the fuck is your problem? Was it you that banged the drum long and loud insisting that Dzeko would score 35 easily next season and then the moment someone offered to take the bet dropped the requirement to win to 25 goals? Because that's some Grade A horseshit, which by the way is par for the course when it comes to a loud, obnoxious, completely **** section of Dzeko fans. Can't speak without moving goalposts, trashing every other player, and weaseling around every single sentence. Shit, they can't even fucking add. One dude this past weekend insisted that if Dzeko had scored one more goal, he would have been top in all competitions when he finished two behind Aguero. Then he lied about saying that. Repeatedly. Dishonest twats.

Let me make this clear. I want him to succeed. I want him to score 30+ goals because that means City will be winning a lot of matches. Because I love City. I'm not anti-Dzeko. I'm anti-lying weasel Dzeko fans who don't give a fuck if City goes off a cliff as long as their man-crush scores goals so they can wank themselves into a coma and ignore their sad, petty lives.

Without Negredo and Jovetic on the team (new development), I can see him scoring 30 (not likely but possible) (and the talk of 30 happened after Tevez was sold and before Negredo and Jovetic). But there is just simply no way he will get that many minutes, this would mean Jovetic and Negredo would be benched a lot, and nobody wants that, not even Dzeko fans.

Even Aguero won't get more than 2000 minutes played next season.

taconinja said:
adorado30 said:
taconinja said:

No shit Einstein...
Then what the fuck is your problem? Was it you that banged the drum long and loud insisting that Dzeko would score 35 easily next season and then the moment someone offered to take the bet dropped the requirement to win to 25 goals? Because that's some Grade A horseshit, which by the way is par for the course when it comes to a loud, obnoxious, completely **** section of Dzeko fans. Can't speak without moving goalposts, trashing every other player, and weaseling around every single sentence. Shit, they can't even fucking add. One dude this past weekend insisted that if Dzeko had scored one more goal, he would have been top in all competitions when he finished two behind Aguero. Then he lied about saying that. Repeatedly. Dishonest twats.

Haha did i just hit a nerve there :) ?? and you are fucking idiot for coming at me with such idiocy. You fucking idiot i made a " more than REASONABLE" charity bet with pominoz of 25goals and i have never bashed any city player. Read my fucking posts you dumb shit before you come at me again.

Only a fucking idiot would take a bet of 30+ goals for 90% of the players in any league, let alone for Dzeko who has scored 17 & 16 goals in last two seasons and to add all great and world class forwards that play for the club.

adorado30 said:
taconinja said:
adorado30 said:
No shit Einstein...

Haha did i just hit a nerve there :) ?? and you are fucking idiot for coming at me with such idiocy. You fucking idiot i made a " more than REASONABLE" charity bet with pominoz of 25goals and i have never bashed any city player. Read my fucking posts you dumb shit before you come at me again.

Only a fucking idiot would take a bet of 30+ goals for 90% of the players in any league, let alone for Dzeko who has scored 17 & 16 goals in last two seasons and to add all great and world class forwards that play for the club.

You should have made your post a bit more passionate, maybe by throwing in a few swear words

If the bet is to take place it should be to bookies' rules.

If sold, injured' benched played as keeper..tough titty..the bet is what it is.

Maybe the two parties want to agree a different goals target to allow for these variables?

If both want to go ahead then lodge the dosh in a third party account beforehand so no danger of dishonourable welshing going on.

Or just call it off :)

My safety feels threatened on this forum right now.
The hostility is through the roof.

Help.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.