Dzeko

Sick to death of hearing how long it takes for a player to settle, Dzeko is not good enough and thats it,

He will never make it in the prem.£27 million wasted but Mancini will never admit that,

He will not play Sat thats for sure and cant see him playing in many big games next season, and the comment above that Hernandez has been slowly put in by the scum, so has Dzeko he hasnt played a lot either.

Bottom line is at £27 million the chance he got tonight he should have scored.

Neil McNab said:
jjeangi said:
Dzeko can link well with people, don't know why it was mainly Tevez he was able to link with.

Sanchez is coming though blues.. ;)
Sanchez is currently the most over rated player in Europe with a for sale sign round his neck, seen him play in a few games, if you get frustrated at the way SWP runs into defenders you'd better not watch this guy, spends most of the game in a heap on the floor, would be a gamble at £10m. Dzeko looks like being another Samaras to me!
As I've been watching him a lot to give my own assessment on Sanchez, I disagree. That's all I'm going to say, not even gonna delve into that further on a Dzeko thread.

He played great. I don't think this thread would exist if he scored that magnificent double with Silva in first 10 minutes.

MODS please merge this with the rest of the Dzeko threads....

and those saying he sucked....

re-watch the match and count the first touch mistakes and lost balls...calmly...

I repeat again, he was good while Silva was closer to him faded once he got isolated and cut off and came back into the game once Tevez came on....he is not a lone striker...if you play him as such, put some f****g balls into the box (he did miss two tonight I give you that, but shit happens)

I thought he played well.

I agree his touch is poor (not like the Dzeko saw play in Germany infact his first touch was good)

He showed great strength and held the ball up well.

I think some people are to use to a Tevez run around for 90 minutes chasing every ball but most if not all of us knew thats not part of Dzeko's game so why people continue to shout "CHASE IT" to Dzeko everytime the ball enters the final 3rd in the opponents area just baffles me.

It's weird with Dzeko, on the whole he has been very underpar but there is something about him that i see every game that makes me think not only will he come good but he will come fucking good.

Thought he had his best performance for us today. He got stuck in as well as holding the ball up and distributing well. He should of scored but that will come I am confident of that.

The new Samaras. But with a neater haircut.

Bags of enthusiasm, willing to work... but the touch of a rapist and less of a threat to the Spurs defence than that nob who invaded the pitch near the end.

Tevez showed him up in the 10 minutes on the pitch... and he's not even fully fit.

Has to improve radically for next season... otherwise we might have to bring Roque Santa Cruz back!

Most diappointing signing since we became rich...

col40 said:
Sick to death of hearing how long it takes for a player to settle, Dzeko is not good enough and thats it,

He will never make it in the prem.£27 million wasted but Mancini will never admit that,

He will not play Sat thats for sure and cant see him playing in many big games next season, and the comment above that Hernandez has been slowly put in by the scum, so has Dzeko he hasnt played a lot either.

Bottom line is at £27 million the chance he got tonight he should have scored.

debate and opinion i can do with but talking complete bollocks i can not do with!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.