Dzeko

MSP said:
I thought that too as he's not his main agent but he obviously work for his agent's team.

Yep but I'd take anything he says with a large pinch of salt.

MSP said:
Rolee said:
MSP said:
I thought that too as he's not his main agent but he obviously work for his agent's team.

yep, pretty much like with any other agent though

Bit like the Yaya situation earlier on in the "Summer".

MSP said:
Rolee said:
MSP said:

yep, pretty much like with any other agent though

True. I would give it slightly more credence if his agent had said it though.

This knob was mouthing off back in May about how Dzeko would be ideal for Juve.

He did, yeah, that was when I was WTF as I thought he's talking BS because he's not his agent.

He's dickhead though, he's Bosnian manager's brother and there are some talks about players in Bosnian team only because they're connected with him so his bro is pushing them to the team.

Surely the way Milan's President is acting about this is edging towards "tapping up" Christ knows that if we were making comments about Milan's players all hell would break loose. If he is going to be on his way I am hoping for a speedy resolution to it.

Is it coincidental that dzeko hasnt played in our two friendliest but has been training everyday? On the other hand tevez has played quite a few minutes?

celf said:
Is it coincidental that dzeko hasnt played in our two friendliest but has been training everyday? On the other hand tevez has played quite a few minutes?

We will see on Friday whether he will get match time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.