Dzeko

In a perfect world we would sell Balo and Dzeko and bring in Falcao (this guy is the best striker in the world at the moment) but I cant see him leaving Atletico until next summer.

According to Back Page on Twitter...

Juventus have made a £16m bid. Would be sorry to see him go but I can't see us being able to get much more than that for him. Of course, take it with a pinch of salt as I have no idea how reliable the guy on Twitter is. More than likely, not very.

Harvey87 said:
According to Back Page on Twitter...

Juventus have made a £16m bid. Would be sorry to see him go but I can't see us being able to get much more than that for him. Of course, take it with a pinch of salt as I have no idea how reliable the guy on Twitter is. More than likely, not very.

Juventus can take a running jump

FlatlineMonday said:
He has to stay unless someone makes a spectacular offer, or a fair player swap.

We should keep him for one good reason..

He is basically 3rd choice striker,many clubs would like to have him as 1st choice..

samharris said:
FlatlineMonday said:
He has to stay unless someone makes a spectacular offer, or a fair player swap.

We should keep him for one good reason..

He is basically 3rd choice striker,many clubs would like to have him as 1st choice..

Right Sam !

Which other club has got a better third / fourth choice striker than us ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.