Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eden Hazard

Armaan said:
1 of the rags ITK is saying its 99% done to United.

Yeah, just seen that myself, Moses?

When he speaks, it seems they all listen, as opposed to all the other pretenders who tend to get shit thrown at them from all angles!

sjk2008 said:
Armaan said:

When he speaks, it seems they all listen, as opposed to all the other pretenders who tend to get shit thrown at them from all angles!
Appears he said his source is completely certain the deal is done but not as sure it's to them.

Armaan said:

I wonder if it is the same respected ITK rag who was saying this afternoon he is signing for City.

taconinja said:
sjk2008 said:
Armaan said:

Appears he said his source is completely certain the deal is done but not as sure it's to them.
He said 100% done... 99% to them... I'd take those odds

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
I would say no to either Neymar, Ganso or Hulk

But I would welcome Hazard with open arms

You are quite picky then ^^

To jumanji and putijean : Thank you very much for the links :D

taconinja said:
sjk2008 said:
Armaan said:

He put this...

"A deal has been done. 100%
With MUFC. 99%"

Like I've said, could all be bollocks. But, like people follow Tolmie on here, it seems people follow him on there.

One thing is for sure, if we get Hazard no one will ever be able to question Tolmie again because with everything pointing to the other two bidders, he remains adamant that Hazard is ours. Mind you, if we don't get Hazard then Tolmie's street cred might take a knock.

LoveCity said:
One thing is for sure, if we get Hazard no one will ever be able to question Tolmie again because with everything pointing to the other two bidders, he remains adamant that Hazard is ours. Mind you, if we don't get Hazard then Tolmie's street cred might take a knock.
True say

I still believe it's between us and Chelsea. I know quite a bit about accounting/finance but it doesn't take a genius to work out their financial garden isn't too rosy. I think before the agent fee problems he had decided to come to us, maybe CL final changed things too. Interestingly Didier Dogba (woof woof) just left the plastics so maybe that will influence his decision, as in not wanting to go somewhere when playing staff is up in the air?

LoveCity said:

If we don't get him Tolmie would be hounded off here, even though like all transfers nothing is certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.