Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hkibou said:
I am aghast by the stupidity of some here.
It's almost as if you WANT him to be arrogant. Or at least somebody explains me clearly how saying he will decide according to the position the coach wants him to play is arrogant.

Some really sound like little children who want their toy right now and as soon as they have to wait a week to have it they start to throw a tantrum.

But you're right, he'd better sign for Man United, so he will not corrupt your humble players like Balotelli, Tevez, Nasri ...

I agree to a certain extent.

I think people say these things so it makes it easier to dislike players when/if they sign for your rivals. People want to be able to say "See, I told you..." etc.

It's probably difficult for you to understand from our point of view. I've said it before on here, City fans are emotionally involved with this club (just like all fans of their clubs), so are sensitive to "attacks". (Not that I'm saying Hazard has attacked he club.)

I personally think Hazard has done nothing wrong, but I can understand people flapping about the deal. Especially as he could just as easily move to United.

Honestly Hkibou, we have dealt with a lot of great players in the last couple of years. Some of the transfers have been very complicated and fraught with tension and there were many things going on behind the scenes. But none of the players, Silva, Yaya, Aguero, Milner, Dzeko, Clichy, Balotelli, Nasri, Sanchez etc. etc. have gone to the press and spouted off. Hazard has done it, so he comes across as being different, outside our experience, to put it bluntly, he comes across as an arrogant prick. And he has a face that makes me want to punch him.

The only other player who does this is Tevez, and he too comes across as an arrogant prick with a face I want to punch. And I bet it wouldn't be more than a year or two until Hazard will be angling for a transfer to Spain or Italy or whatever like Tevez.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I've seen it happen here already.

Goo said:
Thank you. Fortunately there are some sensible people here.

I think people say these things so it makes it easier to dislike players when/if they sign for your rivals. People want to be able to say "See, I told you..." etc.

It's probably difficult for you to understand from our point of view. I've said it before on here, City fans are emotionally involved with this club (just like all fans of their clubs), so are sensitive to "attacks". (Not that I'm saying Hazard has attacked he club.)
Lille fans, and fans from many other clubs are as emotionally involved with their club, that is not a reason to act so childishly...

I personally think Hazard has done nothing wrong, but I can understand people flapping about the deal. Especially as he could just as easily move to United.
Personnally, i can't understand.

I don't think i will come here anymore. I have to say i have been quite disappointed by this forum. I thought it would be different here compared to a United forum because it's only been a couple of years since you have this financial asset.

But too many people here have already forgotten what it was like before the Cheikh, and were spoilt by the millions.
For fuck sake, you are in the prospect of signing one of the world most promising youngster, and some still aren't satisfied !

If you need me, i'll be on my Lille's forum, where we all would be incredibly happy to sign Marvin Martin, whatever he may or may not have said in the press.
It's been a year and half he's supposed to be nailed on Lille, and still nothing has happened. But we wait patiently, us.

Good bye.

I just think (perhaps naively) we've got the cash, got the CL, got the title, so perhaps it's time agents asked us how much we will pay, rather than us asking how much they want. If Hazard is as good as the hype then I would love to see him here, but the way he has gobbed of in the press means he is either being cute and playing them, or he has a Tevez/Robinhio mindset rather than a Kompany one.

Hkibou said:
Goo said:

Lille fans, and fans from many other clubs are as emotionally involved with their club, that is not a reason to act so childishly...

I don't think i will come here anymore. I have to say i have been quite disappointed by this forum. I thought it would be different here compared to a United forum because it's only been a couple of years since you have this financial asset.

But too many people here have already forgotten what it was like before the Cheikh, and were spoilt by the millions.
For fuck sake, you are in the prospect of signing one of the world most promising youngster, and some still aren't satisfied !

If you need me, i'll be on my Lille's forum, where we all would be incredibly happy to sign Marvin Martin, whatever he may or may not have said in the press.
It's been a year and half he's supposed to be nailed on Lille, and still nothing has happened. But we wait patiently, us.

Good bye.
Bye

pudge said:
Hkibou said:
Goo said:

Good bye.
Bye
See ya

Hkibou said:
Goo said:

Good bye.

Peace. Have fun getting the shite kicked out of you by PSG for the rest of your sodding lives.

Helmet Cole said:
pudge said:
Hkibou said:

Good bye.
Bye
See ya
Bye bye, thanks for all the insults.

Hkibou said:

You're perfectly entitled to your opinion.

As I said, I know all fans are emotionally involved with their clubs and their players which is why I can understand your staunch defense of Hazard. I don't condone some people's comments on here, I think largely they're totally incorrect and pointless. Having said that, I can still understand why people might be getting tense about the situation, and tense people are prone to snapping and posting things they don't necessarily mean. (Just look at the match day thread when we're losing.. full of "Sell him", "he's shit" etc. none of which they would be saying if they weren't in those circumstances.)

If we sign Hazard, you can bet the second it's announced it will all stop.

If you are leaving for good, good luck with Lille in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.