Ederson or Hart. Who gets into the team of the decade?

Joe was what we needed then ,Ederson is what we need now and the future . Also Ederson needs us as much as we need him, his unique goalkeeping skills would be wasted in any other teams set up but city's style compliments his style and vise versa .

When Pep disappears if we go back to a 'normal manager' with 'normal football' (which we all hope not) then a player of Harts capabilities (at his peak) would be far better. As much as Ederson fits this current team like a glove imagine him playing instead of Hart in games where-by we played teams like Dortmund or Munich etc at their peak. I can't see Ederson making save after save. Hart is still the best for me for that reason (although I wouldn't swap for the reasons of the value Ederson gives currently)

Why wasn't he found out at Birmingham then? The opposite happened, he made his name at midtable.

Okay name me one great keeper who under about six different managers was either dropped, sold or didn’t have loan extended/offer made. Name a great keeper reaching his supposed prime who sat on the bench at a struggling club.

Okay name me one great keeper who under about six different managers was either dropped, sold or didn’t have loan extended/offer made. Name a great keeper reaching his supposed prime who sat on the bench at a struggling club.

I don’t see the relevance. Hart was performing at a top level early in his career and then regressed, it's as simple as that for me.

I don’t see the relevance. Hart was performing at a top level early in his career and then regressed, it's as simple as that for me.

Lots of managers see it differently as do some supporters, it’s all about opinions. I await the name of a top level goalkeeper who was deemed not up to the job by so many different people and whose form fell off a cliff so young.

Maybe he wasn’t that great to start with.

for me and am a big fan of joe hart so joe hart must be in the team, when he was on his game he was world class maybe the lifestyle let him down a bit, but without joe in the nets city maybe not won the first premier league league ?? he was a big part in that season and defo saved 10 to 15 points in the tight games and with 4 golden gloves says he is in goal for the team of the decade

ederson will be the best keeper city has had for some time if he can play for the next 10 years in goal at city, then will be talked about with the greats of the game never mind manchester city but world football, he can be that good and to think he has change the game for keepers in england in 2 and a bit seasons says something, and all teams are wanting the sweeper keeper we have in the sticks and i think Ederson is the bench mark
Joe played a big part in our second title with a top drawer save at Everton which surprisingly was low to his left. Edersons a great keeper to suit our style now I wouldn't like to chose for the team of the decade, so I'm going with my Dads pick Trautmann.

Lots of managers see it differently as do some supporters, it’s all about opinions. I await the name of a top level goalkeeper who was deemed not up to the job by so many different people and whose form fell off a cliff so young.

You weren't at Spurs, Barcelona Etihad against Dortmund and dozens of other places then because on his day Hart was as good as any keeper anywhere, players form can fall off a cliff it happens.

Maybe but for three years, at least, his performances said differently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.