Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new low for Dzeko as the Bosnian fans boo him last night in the 0-2 home defeat to Egypt.
Edin blamed his niggling injury and the Bosnia-H manager.
He needs a fresh start away from the Etihad........................

ShaLaLaLaSummerbee said:
A new low for Dzeko as the Bosnian fans boo him last night in the 0-2 home defeat to Egypt.

Does that mean even the Bosnian Dzeko crew will criticise him now then?

supercity88 said:
ShaLaLaLaSummerbee said:

I think one or two might have backed themselves into a corner far too deeply by now. If he is carrying an injury, why has he been playing? Have the club said anything?

TFC said:
Not happy with him at all Sunday, his amble around the park made me become a 'matchday forum twat' and for that I can never forgive him.

Pmsl did you now haha, hard luck mate we all lose it now and then.
Edin look what you have done to this man, just you look son and feel bad for it :D

he's too moody,to erratic and simply not good enough for where we want to be…….definately gone in the summer!!!

ShaLaLaLaSummerbee said:
Did the commentators keep saying how he's not a fan favourite?

supercity88 said:
ShaLaLaLaSummerbee said:

Ha! Be funny if they suddenly started slating him

Any quotes from Dzeko about last night?

I watched a bit of the Bosnia game last night, it was fair to say he was ambling around as usual. Whenever the ball went into him it would bounce off him, then in the second half after this trend continued for a while the fans started to whistle him and others players a bit. He really needs to pull his finger out and drag himself out of this rut he is in form wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.