Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Has his pick of Dortmund or Inter this summer.

Think he should go back to Germany, and would wish him well.

His departure provides us with a real opportunity and decent money to make us even stronger.

Hope you are right, scored some vital goals for us during his time but these days it's like playing with 10 men when he is on the pitch. Not sure he is convinced he is good enough for our standard.

The Fat el Hombre said:
supercity88 said:
ShaLaLaLaSummerbee said:
A new low for Dzeko as the Bosnian fans boo him last night in the 0-2 home defeat to Egypt.
Edin blamed his niggling injury and the Bosnia-H manager.
He needs a fresh start away from the Etihad........................

Does that mean even the Bosnian Dzeko crew will criticise him now then?

Ha! Be funny if they suddenly started slating him

Any quotes from Dzeko about last night?
Link story
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/bosnia-herzegovina/news/dzeko-slams-bosnia-coach_142776.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/bo ... 42776.html</a>

dtc78 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Has his pick of Dortmund or Inter this summer.

Think he should go back to Germany, and would wish him well.

His departure provides us with a real opportunity and decent money to make us even stronger.

Hope you are right, scored some vital goals for us during his time but these days it's like playing with 10 men when he is on the pitch. Not sure he is convinced he is good enough for our standard.
notice how theres been no mention of extending his current deal.. hes definitely gone in the summer as we're not letting him go into next year without either selling him or offering a new deal as he'd end up walking on a free which would be stupid. Wish him the best and just hope he can play well for us down the stretch for us in the remainder of the season

Imagine the money would be better at inter but more of a chance at winning in dortmund plus being more familiar with germany and all

He is always shit in Bosnian friendlies, just as most of the team is. They threat friendlies as a pause in their busy lifes to meet, go out all the night and eventually get over some young stupid Bosnian girls.

Fans in Innsbruck had enough of it and chanted "Dzeko out", then he exchanged gesticulations with them, applauded cynically and so and after on tackle asked for substitution but manager ignored him.

Later he said he had a knock and a deal with manager that he would play only first half and that only manager knows why he hasn't substituted him.

Anyway, more and more Bosnians think that he is becoming an arrogant twat. I can surely say that he thinks he is bigger than Bosnian national team and acts like crybaby more often than not. The latest of his behavior is most probably connected with some of his best buddies not getting invites to the team. It doesn't help that manager is corrupted idiot who invites amateurs like his brother's son and players from his brother's management agency despite everyone and his aunt seeing they're nowhere close to be national team material.

Presuming that Dzeko is going in the summer, just find myself wondering - can we not get by with three strikers, assuming that this injury run for Sergio and Jovetic is going to dry up sooner or later? Do we in fact need four strikers, given that we've got a very crowded midfield, with people like James Milner and Rodwell who can't even get a game, Navas not an automatic starter, and that in that midfield virtually everyone likes to score a goal or two? Just saying. Why go out and spend over the odds, which is what everyone's asking us for now, if there isn't obvious quality around?

Goaters said:
I watched a bit of the Bosnia game last night, it was fair to say he was ambling around as usual. Whenever the ball went into him it would bounce off him, then in the second half after this trend continued for a while the fans started to whistle him and others players a bit. He really needs to pull his finger out and drag himself out of this rut he is in form wise.
To be fare mate he's been like this for a long time he contributes nothing to our team ! His first touch is arfull and he needs 5/6 chances to convert 1 ! He doesn't get in the box fast enough and his runs are none existence when u have players like navas and kolarov who look to get down the wings and put in crosses he needs to be thare !!! So cash in now !!

I really feel sorry for Edin, I mean what kind of fans boo their own players!? Bosnia should be ashamed of themselves, what awful, awful fans. I bet he can't wait to get back to City where the fans sing his name and he feels the love. Pathetic Bosnians.

;)

ShaLaLaLaSummerbee said:
A new low for Dzeko as the Bosnian fans boo him last night in the 0-2 home defeat to Egypt.

But if you was not in the stadium then you don't really know for sure that he was booed, it is all second hand information, etec etc etc according to the mods on here.

Didn't you know that?

Shirley said:
ShaLaLaLaSummerbee said:

But if you was not in the stadium then you don't really know for sure that he was booed, it is all second hand information, etec etc etc according to the mods on here.

Didn't you know that?

There's not one shred of evidence outside this forum that Dzeko was booed at City. There's articles claiming he was booed for Bosnia...

"He also responded to supporters that jeered him in the crowd by saying: "I wish to thank all fans who support me but the others should be ashamed because I am a born winner and always played my heart out for the national team."

He is as deluded as his fanboys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.