Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
noise said:
His touch is really not that bad for a big guy, especially since he's actually been playing more consistently lately. He had some great touches and passes in yesterday's game I thought.

We could always do better.. Hopefully we do next season because I am tired of this topic.

Size doesn't factor in whatsoever. Dzeko has been consistent you're right there...he has consistently managed to pull off incredible misses on the easiest of targets at least half a dozen times before getting anywhere near to scoring. He's consistently sulked around the pitch, lumbered around outside the penalty area when any player is making a run inside the box. Sulks and screams about it if a player doesn't pass to him in the final third despite the last few times a player trying this resulted in the ball going into the audience. If the ball is going back he might well chase back and make an effort to defend, but probably not.

And through all this a legion of retarded eastern europeans with no fluency in the English language spam the hell out of the internet about how great he is whether he plays a flaccid game or not simply because he is from their country or a country close to them...it really is astounding that Tennis didn't take off over there as they certainly have the right mentality for it.

As far as I'm concerned he's more often than not a lazy, egotistical brat who doesn't really offer enough to justify his wages and his transfer fee.

chezequerz said:
noise said:
His touch is really not that bad for a big guy, especially since he's actually been playing more consistently lately. He had some great touches and passes in yesterday's game I thought.

We could always do better.. Hopefully we do next season because I am tired of this topic.

Size doesn't factor in whatsoever. Dzeko has been consistent you're right there...he has consistently managed to pull off incredible misses on the easiest of targets at least half a dozen times before getting anywhere near to scoring. He's consistently sulked around the pitch, lumbered around outside the penalty area when any player is making a run inside the box. Sulks and screams about it if a player doesn't pass to him in the final third despite the last few times a player trying this resulted in the ball going into the audience. If the ball is going back he might well chase back and make an effort to defend, but probably not.

And through all this a legion of retarded eastern europeans with no fluency in the English language spam the hell out of the internet about how great he is whether he plays a flaccid game or not simply because he is from their country or a country close to them...it really is astounding that Tennis didn't take off over there as they certainly have the right mentality for it.

As far as I'm concerned he's more often than not a lazy, egotistical brat who doesn't really offer enough to justify his wages and his transfer fee.
Couldn't have put it better.. Absolutely spot on

Milan preparing a 15m bid according to the Mirror.

Thanks for your contribution Edin,have a safe flight.

FantasyIreland said:

Is Milan our unofficial retirement home?

During the Mancini era I kinda fell for the 'he needs games and a manager who beliefs in him' bullshit but under pellegrini he's had all that andhas ended up just as shite...

The only sad part of this is that the guy I'd most want to replace him, guidetti, ain't doing so amazing at stoke.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
He's just another Adebayor that doesn't get caught offside as much.
I'm not a huge Adebayor fan by any metric, but his touch is worlds better. Granted, they both drift in and out of games mentally.

Here's a thought.....

There used to be a City player who also wasn't a star performer week in week out, but he was a blue through and through. Each week he'd be the scapegoat, as there usually is when teams aren't always winning. You're probably wondering who the fuck I'm talking about. Well, I'll tell you his name was Paul Power. He wasn't a super popular player like Gary Owen or a Peter Barnes so when a mistake was made or a result went the wrong way, the usual hecklers gave him a rashon. So this guy became our captain and took us to Wembley in 1981 with a cracking goal at Villa Park in the semi. After that, he was all of a sudden popular. Something to thin about for those slagging off Dzeko, who admittedly is not the best player in the team.

jimharri said:
Superr said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpKOuM4g2QY[/youtube]
0:07 LOL!
This is not Dzeko.
Er; have I wandered into Dismal Dave's parallel universe, or what? Can someone answer me this; what in the name of fuck is that, and what the fuck has it got to do with Dzeko?

See it's shit like this that makes me want to start lobbing rancid faggots at johannes foreigner and his hairy-lipped wives.

Superr said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpKOuM4g2QY[/youtube]
0:07 LOL!
This is not Dzeko.
3q4w1e.jpg

MC ID said:
FantasyIreland said:

Is Milan our unofficial retirement home?

During the Mancini era I kinda fell for the 'he needs games and a manager who beliefs in him' bullshit but under pellegrini he's had all that andhas ended up just as shite...

The only sad part of this is that the guy I'd most want to replace him, guidetti, ain't doing so amazing at stoke.
I think it's time people forgot about Guidetti,he's not going to get in our team.I reckon Lopes is now ahead of him .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.