Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda stupid to boo him for a friendly after all he has done for his country. May not be all because of him getting Bosnia into the WC finals but he played a huge part. 33 international goals in 60 isn't shabby. Just goes to show idiotic hating isn't just limited to city fans. Dzeko get a lot of hating for all the goals he has scored for us , I'm not even a Bosnian but it's pretty clear to me

This article probably explains the underlying issues with that Bosnia team better.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/mar/06/bosnia-egypt-world-cup-edin-dzeko" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... edin-dzeko</a>

Lovebitesandeveryfing said:
Presuming that Dzeko is going in the summer, just find myself wondering - can we not get by with three strikers, assuming that this injury run for Sergio and Jovetic is going to dry up sooner or later? Do we in fact need four strikers, given that we've got a very crowded midfield, with people like James Milner and Rodwell who can't even get a game, Navas not an automatic starter, and that in that midfield virtually everyone likes to score a goal or two? Just saying. Why go out and spend over the odds, which is what everyone's asking us for now, if there isn't obvious quality around?

I'm not prepared to make that assumption and I would be surprised if our management were.

He will be gutted to have lost the Bosnian vote as he was a certainty for player of the year judging by the voting for the last player of the month

Respecting what Dzeko did for us on that day, he's turned into a total clown lately. It almost takes effort to miss this many chances.

Good riddance to him and MDM in the summer

Blue Haze said:
Respecting what Dzeko did for us on that day, he's turned into a total clown lately. It almost takes effort to miss this many chances.

Atleast he got to the ball...I am starting to worry about negredo now...hes really been missing

neel said:
Blue Haze said:

Atleast he got to the ball...I am starting to worry about negredo now...hes really been missing

Negredo has been fucking gash since he hurt his shoulder. Did absolutely nothing at all today against a championship side. Very worrying his form because it means we have to rely on Dzeko.

Should feel proud today. Had one chance and couldn't even muster the passion to beat a Wigan defender to score in front of an empty net from one yard out. That's what £27,000,000 buys these days.

how many times has he not converted wide open sitters. so many. had he been halfway competent today we'd have crawled out of that shit and be onto wembley again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.