Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it too early for me to drive him to the airport? Shit I'll even pay for a first class ticket if it means he leaves.

I still don't know how he missed the tap in. It wasn't even good defending in the first place, just a last ditch challenge that should've been held off with body strength. Dzeko had front position for christ sakes.

kaiten.keir said:
I still don't know how he missed the tap in. It wasn't even good defending in the first place, just a last ditch challenge that should've been held off with body strength. Dzeko had front position for christ sakes.

Spot on. Was piss poor as usual by Edin.

Im almost certain he hits it with his right foot against his left and its that deflection that sends it over.

defender didn't get a touch imo.

Rammy Blue said:
kaiten.keir said:

Spot on. Was piss poor as usual by Edin.

Dzeko got the shot in and the defender got in around him and blocked it. Not much he could have done. At least when he came on he was getting in good positions, Negredo was diabolical and has been since his injury. Aguero was piss-poor too, always thinking he can do it on his own.

conormcfc said:
Did a million times more than Negredo today but it was obvious which one would take more stick on here.

Really unlucky to be denied by the post from a tough angle and by one of the best last ditch blocks you'll ever see.
Bluemoon as usual.

andrewmswift said:
how many times has he not converted wide open sitters. so many. had he been halfway competent today we'd have crawled out of that shit and be onto wembley again

@BluePhil8 said:
Should feel proud today. Had one chance and couldn't even muster the passion to beat a Wigan defender to score in front of an empty net from one yard out. That's what £27,000,000 buys these days.

When you Wet Ones can arsed, check the replay for the block of the season from Emerson Boyce...

conormcfc said:
Did a million times more than Negredo today but it was obvious which one would take more stick on here.

Really unlucky to be denied by the post from a tough angle and by one of the best last ditch blocks you'll ever see.
This is Negredo's first season... didn't you know? He has that excuse. Dzeko's always been shit.
Even that goal he scored against Palace, you hear the commentator saying something like "What a way for Dzeko to end his goal drought"

He's always in a drought.

True, if Negredo continues this way people will get on his back. But Dzeko!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.