Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked more threatening than negredo today.

What was his booking for?! Got clocked around the head so he was bleeding, then got a yellow!

I just wish he could show half as much aggression and pace at the oppositions defence has he did when he chased the referee down. I've never seen him move so fast and I'm not piss taking its shameful to say but its true.

I think its better for him to leave, his form and some basic skills are awful, he will always be rotated here, never will get the fox starting spot he wants, I will never forget his great goals, he had many good goals, important ones as well, but its time to go separate ways, its better for us and probably for him too.

What I am really worried is Negredo's form that is worse than Dzeko's, because Dzeko misses everything but can get into chances, Negredo cant even do that anymore, he misses nothing because there is nothing to miss for him.

these days you can let him alone in front of goal and he somehow will miss it..sell him in the summer he is taking the piss now

thought he did well when he came on ,but he had 2 great chance,s today and missed both!time to go pal!

Not great but he worked hard and didnt shit out of the contest when the opportunity arose.

His goal scoring touch is not there (for a few weeks now, honestly), BUT - Edin has done that (score) his entire career....so, he'll shrug it off.

What people should really be worried about is Negredo's form, and Negredo-Aguero partnership...that is now two weeks where they together produced FUCK ALL. Now, Aguero is there - he will get his...but boy, is Negredo is in a slump or what?? Dzeko is at least getting in attacking positions/being a threat to score...Negredo is just invisible lately going forward.

Maybe the Beast has hit the "rookie wall" :-) (in EPL, that is)

EaglesFan said:
His goal scoring touch is not there (for a few weeks now, honestly), BUT - Edin has done that (score) his entire career....so, he'll shrug it off.

What people should really be worried about is Negredo's form, and Negredo-Aguero partnership...that is now two weeks where they together produced FUCK ALL. Now, Aguero is there - he will get his...but boy, is Negredo is in a slump or what?? Dzeko is at least getting in attacking positions/being a threat to score...Negredo is just invisible lately going forward.

Maybe the Beast has hit the "rookie wall" :-) (in EPL, that is)

Negrdo didn't miss four sitters today, and Dzecko's movement didn't set up Navas last week in the final.

Have you ever been to a City match?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.