Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
fishandchips said:
Dzeko is a top striker. He might just win the league for us. If we want to get the best out of him, he should play on his own with at least one winger in the team, preferably Jesus Navas.

When we have 3 attacking midfielders behind Dzeko, we become too narrow .. and that doesn't suit Dzeko in my opinion.

Would love to see this until the end of the season:

=======Dzeko====

Nasri===Silva===Navas
You've got more chance of seeing my arse in Burtons window.

bezer57 said:
Sorry but I think he's a waste of space bad first touch , he thinks jumping is getting up on his toes only header he won today was in our box and that hit him , he was walking around like we had 11men and 3 nil up the ball he gave navas down the wing then just stude thare and watched him run away ! He was the lone striker never made an effert to get in the box get rid in the summer !! Defo .
at last a man who talks sense.

It must be so difficult playing the lone striker. There was times today I was screaming at Edin to chase the ball down when the defender was only a couple of yards away. I felt he wasn't working hard enough and it was like playing with 9 men. However, I think as fans we need to realise that he has to preserve his energy for 90 mins and help out his defense when called upon. He cant run around like a Tevez or an Aguero. He's not built for speed. That headed clearance from a corner late was a great bit of defending and was arguably as important to his goal today. Overall he had a good game capped off by a terrific finish although I still think he has the capability of being better at controlling that ball and laying it off more accurately.

he doesn't help defensively he sucks, he does help defensively he sucks. He runs his socks off he sucks, he looks lazy on the pitch he sucks. He scores he sucks, he doesn't score he sucks. LMFAO.
Today he did best he could, he was the only man up front and was constantly backtracking, yet he still managed to be dangerous in front of Hull's goal.
Defended corners on multiple occasions and maybe even prevented Jelavic from scoring with a good defensive header.
He get his shot saved by goalkeeper and people on here saying he missed a sitter?? Whilst Fern literally misses a sitter and he doesn't get much shit for it. Oh yeah, Dzeko also scored, killed every Hulls hope of getting any points from this game.

I thought todays game was great, everyone contributed and worked hard whole game. It was a heroic performance with a man down. And we still have Dzeko haters ( yes i can officially say that) running their mouths on here. Just goes to show that some people just straight hate Dzeko and I cannot take their assessment of his performances seriously, because its fueled by hate.

HazeM3 said:
he doesn't help defensively he sucks, he does help defensively he sucks. He runs his socks off he sucks, he looks lazy on the pitch he sucks. He scores he sucks, he doesn't score he sucks. LMFAO.
Today he did best he could, he was the only man up front and was constantly backtracking, yet he still managed to be dangerous in front of Hull's goal.
Defended corners on multiple occasions and maybe even prevented Jelavic from scoring with a good defensive header.
He get his shot saved by goalkeeper and people on here saying he missed a sitter?? Whilst Fern literally misses a sitter and he doesn't get much shit for it. Oh yeah, Dzeko also scored, killed every Hulls hope of getting any points from this game.

I thought todays game was great, everyone contributed and worked hard whole game. It was a heroic performance with a man down. And we still have Dzeko haters ( yes i can officially say that) running their mouths on here. Just goes to show that some people just straight hate Dzeko and I cannot take their assessment of his performances seriously, because its fueled by hate.
I think it's more fuelled by ignorance .
People really don't seem to understand the role he had to play today and just how well he performed it.
If a "striker " doesn't score prolifically then he's not doing his job ! It's dead simple really!
Stick at it Edin , you could be the next Garcia!

Can't remember who said it but agree with the post about the fact he is much better when working on instinct. When he's got time he seems to overthink what he's going to do.

To his credit, after having the shot saved in the 1 on 1 situation to be faced with something similar only a minute later he made amends. How many times have players froze or cocked up when that has happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.