Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
noise said:
It's going to be sad to see him go. Because I think the squad likes him. He seems to have a good friendship/relationship with most players. But I am convinced this is his last season at City.

Pretty sure he'll be at Dortmund next season. We should stand behind him for these last two months, forget the bad and give him support for everything good he's done for the team. And in return we just might get a confident Dzeko that can help us win the league once more.
Worth a +1

DTKOAG said:
A much better proposition than Negredo for me at present.

I second this. I really don't understand why people putting Negredo ahead of Dzeko at this moment. Dzeko is clearly playing better as he has shown over the last few games.

Happy birthday Edin :-), I wish you all the best and may you score another 1000 goals :-)...

Dzeko was unbelievable on Saturday! He's comfortably our best player at holding the ball up.

And a side note for everyone that loves to slag him off, he covered more distance than any other players in a City shirt on Saturday and still managed to score in the 90th minute! Lazy or what?!

Loukas said:
Dzeko was unbelievable on Saturday! He's comfortably our best player at holding the ball up.

And a side note for everyone that loves to slag him off, he covered more distance than any other players in a City shirt on Saturday and still managed to score in the 90th minute! Lazy or what?!

and there you have it.....

Loukas said:

I fine that hard to believe, I would always expect that honour to go to a midfielder, if this is right(and I have no reason to doubt) even more impressive, well done Edin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.