Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damocles said:
karen7 said:
I like him,he is misunderstood

JPryTg9.jpg

I suspect he has a secret but not sure it involves make-up ;)

Damocles said:
noise said:
It's going to be sad to see him go. Because I think the squad likes him. He seems to have a good friendship/relationship with most players. But I am convinced this is his last season at City.

Pretty sure he'll be at Dortmund next season. We should stand behind him for these last two months, forget the bad and give him support for everything good he's done for the team. And in return we just might get a confident Dzeko that can help us win the league once more.

Have you signed up for any Dortmund forums yet or are you waiting until he's been there a bit?

Watching an underperforming player leave isn't the heartbreak to City fans that you people make it out to be. He is leaving because he has failed to make the grade. If we wanted to keep them then we would.

No but I would sign up for a different City forum on account of the moderators on this one. Don't really care about being trolled or insulted by them, just because I rate a player.

noise said:
Damocles said:
noise said:
It's going to be sad to see him go. Because I think the squad likes him. He seems to have a good friendship/relationship with most players. But I am convinced this is his last season at City.

Pretty sure he'll be at Dortmund next season. We should stand behind him for these last two months, forget the bad and give him support for everything good he's done for the team. And in return we just might get a confident Dzeko that can help us win the league once more.

Have you signed up for any Dortmund forums yet or are you waiting until he's been there a bit?

Watching an underperforming player leave isn't the heartbreak to City fans that you people make it out to be. He is leaving because he has failed to make the grade. If we wanted to keep them then we would.

No but I would sign up for a different City forum on account of the moderators on this one. Don't really care about being trolled or insulted by them, just because I rate a player.

Tease.

So, im getting confused with whats being posted etc, is Dzeko actually leaving or is it still just rumour and speculation?

Damocles said:

1) Dzeko has scored over 50 goals in his City career (cant even remember how many exactly) - something not many strikers in EPL can say they did.

2) Without "underperformer's" goals (particularly equializers against Notts and QPR, and many, many others) - your SORRY A$$ might have still be waiting for that EPL trophy, and that FA cup trophy...

You and people like you are disgrace to this football club and its fans, you should really be ashamed of yourself.

Cause Bosnians might leave (some will, some might stay - irrelevant) - but the likes of you are actually less of City fans than any bosnian you're calling out...regardless of what you consider yourself to be. Cause you appreciate nothing, and cannot even support a player who's been a very important part of what City did over last few years.

That's a kind of fan you are, and it's fucking pathetic...with "Fans" like you - City does not need enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.