Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This you pudge?

Bi7jjsuIUAA7AlY.jpg:large

;)

noise said:
It's going to be sad to see him go. Because I think the squad likes him. He seems to have a good friendship/relationship with most players. But I am convinced this is his last season at City.

Pretty sure he'll be at Dortmund next season. We should stand behind him for these last two months, forget the bad and give him support for everything good he's done for the team. And in return we just might get a confident Dzeko that can help us win the league once more.

Have you signed up for any Dortmund forums yet or are you waiting until he's been there a bit?

Watching an underperforming player leave isn't the heartbreak to City fans that you people make it out to be. He is leaving because he has failed to make the grade. If we wanted to keep them then we would.

Loukas said:
Dzeko was unbelievable on Saturday! He's comfortably our best player at holding the ball up.

And a side note for everyone that loves to slag him off, he covered more distance than any other players in a City shirt on Saturday and still managed to score in the 90th minute! Lazy or what?!

That's more of a damning indictment of everyone else than a glowing endorsement of Dzeko. If our best player at holding the ball up is also our outfield player with the worst pass completion, is it any wonder we don't play one up top very often?

Loukas said:
Dzeko was unbelievable on Saturday! He's comfortably our best player at holding the ball up.

And a side note for everyone that loves to slag him off, he covered more distance than any other players in a City shirt on Saturday and still managed to score in the 90th minute! Lazy or what?!

Where is this info? Zab must have covered more ground than Edin though he played a good game, worked hard and took his goal well.

manchester blue said:
Loukas said:

Where is this info? Zab must have covered more ground than Edin though he played a good game, worked hard and took his goal well.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...t-Vincent-Kompany-David-Silva-Edin-Dzeko.html

I still think Dzeko can be lazy . But I know the lad can play a lot better than he does at times . He looks a better player when he is the lone striker .

Damocles said:
noise said:
It's going to be sad to see him go. Because I think the squad likes him. He seems to have a good friendship/relationship with most players. But I am convinced this is his last season at City.

Pretty sure he'll be at Dortmund next season. We should stand behind him for these last two months, forget the bad and give him support for everything good he's done for the team. And in return we just might get a confident Dzeko that can help us win the league once more.

Have you signed up for any Dortmund forums yet or are you waiting until he's been there a bit?

Watching an underperforming player leave isn't the heartbreak to City fans that you people make it out to be. He is leaving because he has failed to make the grade. If we wanted to keep them then we would.

The bold part, dont be silly, is that you Mansour K? If not, dont be surprised if he stays in a club for few more years.

karen7 said:
I like him,he is misunderstood

JPryTg9.jpg
<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:22 pm --<br /><br />
JasminBosnia said:
The bold part, dont be silly, is that you Mansour K? If not, dont be surprised if he stays in a club for few more years.

Gone in the summer. Nailed on. Don't presume you and your lot will be back much after that either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.