Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the old abbey said:
Where do u want me to start bosnian tim.your love child has no pace his first touch is awful.his body language is awful.hes a shithouse in a 50 50.can he strike a ball can he f##k.6 foot 3 and a f###n mardarse.can he drop a shoulder and dribble can he f##k.you no jack shit about the game if you rate this loser.

-- Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:23 am --

Where do u want me to start bosnian tim.your love child has no pace his first touch is awful.his body language is awful.hes a shithouse in a 50 50.can he strike a ball can he f##k.6 foot 3 and a f###n mardarse.can he drop a shoulder and dribble can he f##k.you no jack shit about the game if you rate this loser.

prtscr_0348.jpg

the old abbey said:
Roll on the summer.cant wait too get rid of this laaaazy git.makes my blood boil when I see him in a blue shirt.hes garbage.if u rate him u no nowt about the game.

-- Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:34 pm --

Roll on the summer.cant wait too get rid of this laaaazy git.makes my blood boil when I see him in a blue shirt.hes garbage.if u rate him u no nowt about the game.

Saying he is not "great" or "world class" or "he is not too good" is one thing.

Calling a player who's scored shitloads of goals in City shirt (including 17 this season) "garbage" - makes you a fucking idiot, my friend.

Bosnians might be biased. But you are just DUMB.<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:46 pm --<br /><br />
noise said:
the old abbey said:
Tim of the Oak said:
You obviously know more than Mourinho, Wenger and Klop (and demonstrated this in stereo as well)!!
You like reading the sun pal.ive seen better centre forwards on sunday morning pitches.
You should become an agent. Can you think of the money you could make, finding players better than Edin on Sunday morning pitches?

Dude is calling out other people for "football knowledge", yet to him scoring 15+ per season in EPL every year "you can find on sunday morning pitches".

LMAO. Just....ohhhhh

ColinLee said:
CaliforniaBlue said:
pudge said:
Well one person says 8, one says 7 but the one saying less is being questioned.

Im going by the official records and statistics. Not personal interpretation.

It looked to me like the poster saying more was not only being questioned, but openly ridiculed. And which official records are you using? The Premier League? The FA? UEFA? FIFA? What definition are they using, as there seem to be several different ones? And even if you know the definition and are happy with it, surely you could acknowledge that some unofficial site might use a different definition.
And just to totally sow confusion, the OS has him down as :-

........................League... Cup
Appearances...... 19........ 4
Goals..............,.... 10........ 7
Assists..........,,,,,,... 2......... 2

That's for the season of course.

So... Edin has 17 goals in 23 appearances then... Thats prolific

levets said:
ColinLee said:
CaliforniaBlue said:
It looked to me like the poster saying more was not only being questioned, but openly ridiculed. And which official records are you using? The Premier League? The FA? UEFA? FIFA? What definition are they using, as there seem to be several different ones? And even if you know the definition and are happy with it, surely you could acknowledge that some unofficial site might use a different definition.

Tut: irrelevant, inflammatory, and prejudicial.

What counts is:
a. the nationality and motivation of some posters on BM
b. my face, and the spiting thereof, and
c. the sound of my own voice and
c. the sound of my own voice.

Edin frequently has many more chances in a game than anyone else - so he would appear to make space / get into goal-scoring positions better than anyone, including Sergio and Alvaro.

Unfortunately, what he does next frequently lets him down - no first-touch or finesse/subtlety so really has to hit it first-time if he is to score - sometimes it works and the ball flies into the net, but more often it doesn't.

But he remains one of the top-ten strikers in Premier League history on a goals-per-minute basis, and he was our top-scorer in the league last season, not Aguero whom everyone (rightly) lauds as a god.

I agree with a lot of the criticisms of him, but am just saying Edin can't be as bad as some people make out, and he has been a virtual guarantee of goals everywhere he's played, including top leagues like Germany and England, and at international level (wasn't he 2nd-top scorer in Europe in the just-finished Euro Championship qualifiers ?)

Blue Theatre said:
Edin frequently has many more chances in a game than anyone else - so he would appear to make space / get into goal-scoring positions better than anyone, including Sergio and Alvaro.

Unfortunately, what he does next frequently lets him down - no first-touch or finesse/subtlety so really has to hit it first-time if he is to score - sometimes it works and the ball flies into the net, but more often it doesn't.

But he remains one of the top-ten strikers in Premier League history on a goals-per-minute basis, and he was our top-scorer in the league last season, not Aguero whom everyone (rightly) lauds as a god.

I agree with a lot of the criticisms of him, but am just saying Edin can't be as bad as some people make out, and he has been a virtual guarantee of goals everywhere he's played, including top leagues like Germany and England, and at international level (wasn't he 2nd-top scorer in Europe in the just-finished Euro Championship qualifiers ?)

Get out.

levets said:
ColinLee said:
CaliforniaBlue said:

Those are starts only. There's no way Dzeko has scored 7 times in just 4 cup matches! They've only got Milner making 14 appearances overall this season, given we've played 39 games in all competitions this season that just seems highly unlikely!

In fact, those goals scored stats, have been transposed. Dzeko has actually scored 10 cup goals (2 FA Cup, 2 Champion's League, 6 Capital One Cup) not 10 league goals, and 7 League goals, not 10. He most certainly hasn't scored 10 cup goals in just 4 cup appearances so sub appearances must have been omited!

He tends to "run" into the channels too often for my liking and then doesn't get into the box for crosses. When in the box, his movement to get on the end of crosses isn't sharp enough to trick defenders. He tends to just pull off towards the penalty spot or hang around at the back post rather than dart towards the near post (where Navas puts a lot of low crosses).

He also isn't clinical enough. His goal ratio is very good, but you only have to look at the Chelsea game for an example, where he should have buried that chance from 8 yards to equalise. He also skied loads of chances v Spurs.

He did well in the period of Aguero's first injury, however, he will hopefully, in my opinion, play a secondary role from now until the end of the season. He should also be sold in the summer. Contract will have only 1 year to run, and it really is not a good idea to give him a new deal so he has to be sold.

He should free up wages for us to add midfield options to our squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.