Status
Not open for further replies.
Puppet Master Silva said:
pudge said:
EaglesFan said:
Ask Cahill, and especially DAVID LUIZ.

Dzeko had a very decent game

-- Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:35 pm --

That's your assessment of his game tonight?? Riiiiight, just a reminder not to return here...GTFO
[bigimg]http://trusoulradio.mobi/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/mj-laughing.gif[/bigimg]

What an outstanding gif for this situation. Funny how Bosnians are so quick to defend Edin sometimes that they miss the glaringly obvious.

I'm a Serb and I love this man. But yeah, they did miss a good joke there :)

Best he has held the ball up for a long time, most things stuck to him and he kept it simple when passing it out as well.

Well done tonight Edin, may well have played himself into the starting line-up on Tuesday.

JasminBosnia said:
Funny because pudge and Puppet didn't praise him for a "good game".
Haven't commented on anyone or the game as a whole, I'll wait until I'm home to post in more detail.

Sorry to disappoint.

P.S.

Puppet Master Silva said:
Edin had another good'n tonight. I'm much happier to see him play like this and not get a goal than to go missing and sneak one. Was nowhere near MOTM which shows how well the rest of the team played.

Love the last few pages of this thread <3

Looks like he's been in the gym he seems stronger holding off defenders, not bad tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.