Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll done Edin solid performance. The whole team were "in the zone" focused and determined to avenge the last Chelsea game.

pudge said:
JasminBosnia said:
Funny because pudge and Puppet didn't praise him for a "good game".
Haven't commented on anyone or the game as a whole, I'll wait until I'm home to post in more detail.

Sorry to disappoint.

P.S.

Puppet Master Silva said:
Edin had another good'n tonight. I'm much happier to see him play like this and not get a goal than to go missing and sneak one. Was nowhere near MOTM which shows how well the rest of the team played.

Love the last few pages of this thread <3

Haha cheers for pointing that out mate.

Should I expect my apology in the post Jasmin Bosnia? I won't be holding my breath.

tumblr_n121jihcqS1sscln5o1_500.gif

Cuddling with the opponent in the middle of the match, sell him ;)

pudge said:
JasminBosnia said:
Funny because pudge and Puppet didn't praise him for a "good game".
Haven't commented on anyone or the game as a whole, I'll wait until I'm home to post in more detail.

Sorry to disappoint.

P.S.

Edin had another good'n tonight. I'm much happier to see him play like this and not get a goal than to go missing and sneak one. Was nowhere near MOTM which shows how well the rest of the team played.

Love the last few pages of this thread <3

Haha cheers for pointing that out mate.

Should I expect my apology in the post Jasmin Bosnia? I won't be holding my breath.

You did not have to add "Was nowhere near MOTM which shows how well the rest of the team played." Someone could translate that as he was one of the poorest players on the pitch wearing blue tonight. Simple " he was very good" would be nice to see here from you.

Apology because I did not see the first part of that post though...

pudge, you could share your emotions as well. I see have time having a fun finding an appropriate gif before you get home.

He will start on Tuesday IMHO.

Did well tonight, held the ball up and brought others into play and assisted the first goal, but its Negredo and Jovetic on Tuesday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.