Balti said:
oakiecokie said:
Balti said:
if he didn't score all those goals he would be a terrible striker tbf

i hate strikers that don't score lots of goals

Edin will do for me

-- Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:15 am --

if he didn't score all those goals he would be a terrible striker tbf

I hate players worse who cant be arsed to put a fucking decent shift in !!!

true

all those goals the lazy barsteward

I'd much prefer a nice 'trier' even if he didn't score quite so many lol

Well if you mean a striker/trier then I would agree.But by the same token we have better triers in the form of Zaba,Vinnie,Ferno and even the likes of Garcia. LOL !! ;)

I'd rather a player who could consistently control a football without getting it caught between his feet. I have unrealistic expectations, I know.

On a serious note, he really does just need to move on to a club that doesn't play our style of football as he clearly isn't suited to it. Every time the ball goes to him there is about a one out of two chance that he'll miscontrol it and either lose it or force us to go backwards, slowing everything down. Hopefully someone a bit more direct will come in and take him off our hands in the summer and we can replace him to someone who offers a similar goal return, while not crippling our build up play

Dzekos Smile said:
Besides Dzekos miss, I thought he played ok yesterday.
Had a better game than Negredo that's for sure

Worrying for City is that Negredo can play with Aguero, as can Dzeko. But Dzeko and Negredo don't seem to play well

Marvin said:
Dzekos Smile said:

Worrying for City is that Negredo can play with Aguero, as can Dzeko. But Dzeko and Negredo don't seem to play well

Alvo's playing with tendinitis of the shoulder what's dzeko's excuse lazyfuckingitis.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Marvin said:
Dzekos Smile said:

Alvo's playing with tendinitis of the shoulder what's dzeko's excuse lazyfuckingitis.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!! You woman. ;)

oakiecokie said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Marvin said:

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!! You woman. ;)
Right tho oaks :-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.