Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will bag the winner at Wembley, mark my words.

Not defending him in the slightest for yesterday but he goes from the sublime to the ridiculous often and he does bag important goals.

CookynotBooky said:
Sadly, more often than not, his second touch is a tackle..........

Who have better 3rd option striker than Dzeko ?

We have better 3rd option striker than Bayern, Chelsea, United, Arsenal, Madrid, Barcelona.....etc

blueinsa said:

Not defending him in the slightest for yesterday but he goes from the sublime to the ridiculous often and he does bag important goals.

If he hadn't scored in the last minute against QPR Aguero's goal would have meant nothing! Just saying.

Edin has lost a bit of confidence & needs our support to boost him, not all the approbation. Just saying.

I like Edin & yes maybe I could have scored that open goal one yesterday but even the best players miss a sitter now & again. Just saying.

All the above is IMHO!

blueinsa said:

Agree with this 100%. Fans need to support those in a blue shirt.

RandomJ said:
ManCitizens. said:
Damocles said:
Which he constantly gets, every single week at the ground. There was even a Dzeko chant immediately after that miss.

If you think this is the type of message board where everybody sits around wanking about how great we are then you've mistaken it for Red Cafe.

This isn't true, after every mistake or missed chance you can hear the crowd start moaning. No other player gets the same treatment, he's the scapegoat unfortunately. I think the three blokes next to me today were ready to shoot Pellegrini when he took Negredo off, who contributed nothing.

Oh ffs are people not allowed to criticise a professional footballer earning hundreds of thousands a week for playing like a 20 stone sunday leaguer after a heavy night on the lash? People always use the word scapegoat but thats just bollocks. If Dzeko didn't play shit so often with glaring weaknesses in his game then he wouldn't get the shit he does it's as simple as that. He is technically the poorest player in our squad and that really fucks the way we want to play. He is simply not good enough. You see our players creating wonderful chances for him and he ruins it by either smashing the ball 20 feet above the goal or his shit ball control which means the ball bounces 10 foot off his boot. He is not good enough and never has been. There is a reason the Dzeko thread has always been so lively because he is constantly making errors and making the job for the other players in the team 10 times harder.

Enough has to be enough and he needs to be sold in the summer. He's scored some good goals for us but he is a square peg for a round hole and it would be best for both parties if he moved on.

My comment was in response to damo saying he's supported every week, yesterday he was garbage but he still did much more than Negredo. He'll be gone in the summer but I hope we replace him with an attacking midfielder.

He's a striker who fucks up a lot, of course you'll hear moaning from a select few. Did all of those Dzeko chants that are sung every game somehow escape your attention?

You can't say "well some guys near me shout at him". You're in a stadium of 47,000 people, 3 guys next to you mean nothing.

2wq97ap.jpg

Enough said! ;-)

Does anyone actually think he enjoys missing goals?
I think he probably hurt the most after yesterday.
The guy is a professional and whilst it may appear that he 'doesn't care' I do not buy that. If you missed a chance in front of 47,000 you would want the earth to open up!
He is a very important player for our club and he scores goals - he misses them too but so does Serge and so does the beast and right now with the beast not fully fit ( I am certain his shoulder is hampering his movement even now).
Give Edin support-he needs it right now.

I have a couple of people who have worked for me for more than ten years now and there were times that they used to frustrate the hell out of me and I thought of getting rid but I chose to support them , encourage them and now they are my best people whom I trust to do the job brilliantly and they do .
I do not think negativity has any room anywhere-you can only improve with encouragement and if you think otherwise you are mistaken.

Edin I hope you do the biz next Sunday or even better win the league for us !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.