Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mancity5 said:
Damocles said:
Eccles Blue said:
2wq97ap.jpg

Enough said! ;-)

So we let him off on every mistake he ever makes in the future because he scored a header from a corner to equalise? Maybe if he would have finished some of the other chances he had that season he wouldn't need to have scored a corner in the 90th minute on the last day?

Dzeko scored that goal, he also scored 4 away at spurs once, he also scored in the cup against Notts co...... We must therefore ignore the fact he has been gash in almost every other game.

Arf!!

Damocles said:
Shirley said:
I'm certain we can put that down to our loyal fans who are on his back each week

You get to many games from Indonesia do you?

Each season I get back for as many games as possible and use my season ticket.

If you want to know more my first game was in 1958, been there and done it more times than you have had hot dinners.

I don't mind people being aggrevated by edin, all that I ask is that everyone is consistent. I'd edin plays a bad ball, boo him all you like, but if David does the same thing, boo him to. Silva had a perfect chance to make it 2-0 and stupidly crossed the ball, no moans and groans, no boo's just "unlucky David".

Dzeko is the boo boy, when he goes who will the city fans turn on next? The abuts dzeko got from around me yesterday was borderline edghill, it was embarrassing. Best fans in the world? What an absolute joke.

Yeah - he missed one that he should have scored (that was very slightly behind him to be fair). But he WAS our best striker yesterday (well aside from YaYa).

Exeter Blue I am here said:
dancinonfergiescoffin. said:
first off........ive had a city shirt with dzeko on the back since the day he signed.......................it now sits in a drawer with other city shirts no longer worn.........

was a big fan of him, like most. however watching his body language again he appears to be wired up about 2 seconds behind live action on the pitch !! hes slow to get back onside, cant tackle, drops his shoulders and does not get back to fight for the ball.......hes become lazy.....or as some say on here, ''gotten'' lazy..whatever that is !!

yes.hes scored a few, but his total commitment as a team player is crap. edin, buck up, or buck off. seen enough.

and while im moaning.....this will piss most off, but, aguero can go too....excellent when fit, but too injury-prone. all players have injuries, but as our number 1 striker (?) can we afford to have so many months off with ligaments calfs tendons etc....these arent knocks, these are longterm . can we afford to carry him so long. if it was dzeko in 4th place pecking order , maybe, but our top striker i say no. sell and buy another worldclass striker. harsh maybe, but truth. im now going into the air raid shelter to avoid the flak.....

Oh dear God! Started off like a normal post, but then, alas, you let everyone see the tinfoil under your hat. Perhaps take the rest of the day off?

maybe its above you to accept other peoples views...................or is it just easier to sit there and type utter tripe and score other folks opinions. had ssn tkt since late 70s............entitled to a view, whether you agree with it or not. foil-wrapped idiot. if you have nothing constructive to say i suggest you take a lot longer than a day off.....you could even write about it.

first off........ive had a city shirt with dzeko on the back since the day he signed.......................it now sits in a drawer with other city shirts no longer worn.........

was a big fan of him, like most. however watching his body language again he appears to be wired up about 2 seconds behind live action on the pitch !! hes slow to get back onside, cant tackle, drops his shoulders and does not get back to fight for the ball.......hes become lazy.....or as some say on here, ''gotten'' lazy..whatever that is !!

yes.hes scored a few, but his total commitment as a team player is crap. edin, buck up, or buck off. seen enough.

and while im moaning.....this will piss most off, but, aguero can go too....excellent when fit, but too injury-prone. all players have injuries, but as our number 1 striker (?) can we afford to have so many months off with ligaments calfs tendons etc....these arent knocks, these are longterm . can we afford to carry him so long. if it was dzeko in 4th place pecking order , maybe, but our top striker i say no. sell and buy another worldclass striker. harsh maybe, but truth. im now going into the air raid shelter to avoid the flak.....

Oh dear God! Started off like a normal post, but then, alas, you let everyone see the tinfoil under your hat. Perhaps take the rest of the day off?

maybe its above you to accept other peoples views...................or is it just easier to sit there and type utter tripe and score other folks opinions. had ssn tkt since late 70s............entitled to a view, whether you agree with it or not. foil-wrapped idiot. if you have nothing constructive to say i suggest you take a lot longer than a day off.....you could even write about it.

Everyone is allowed an opinion however when it's as shite as yours then expect some abuse.

I'll still stand by my thread a year ago touch of an elephant and nothing has changed. When he has no time to think he's great. The minute he has a little time he shows himself up

He is a decent striker BUT not good enough for a team fighting to be where we want to be....cimpare him to other 2nd or 3rd choice strikers and he falls short.....

Suarez (1st choice) sturridge (2nd) . .....sturridge is superior

Utd rvp (1st choice) rooney, hernandez - both better.

Chelsea are lacking at present in this department as arsenal but i expect at least chelski to atrengthen in this area nxt season.

Id sell him end of season keep kun, negrado (who has all the attributes dzeko has but is superior)....the wuestion is jovetic...is it just bad luck with him or is he injury prone....??? Keep him fit and we have a decent 3rd choice......

Id still rather see another striker in the same mould as kun even if its a young and upcoming kid

Rammy Blue said:

Everyone is allowed an opinion however when it's as shite as yours then expect some abuse.

What Rammy said!

But seriously though, a tinfoil lined hat gag; hardly the most brutal of insults. And if you're going to suggest that City should part company with arguably the world's best striker (if you accept that Messi and Tranny are really attacking midfielders), and a marketing director's wet dream come true, then quite frankly you're either a rag wummer or a Grade 'A' berk, and fully deserving of the flak you evidently expected with your air raid shelter quip. 30 goals a season, a sackful against the rags already, and the sheer bottle to win us the title, and you wanna get rid cos he picks up the odd knock?! Good grief

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.