Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Aguero will be for next week.

Neither Dzeko or Negredo are playing well at the moment.

Dzeko will almost certainly be off in the summer.

I see a lot of people talking about over the top criticism, but how can you defend not only his lack of effort on Jovetic's shot, but the fact he wasn't making the effort because he was too busy dressing down Jovetic for not passing him the ball?

Shirley said:
Damocles said:
Shirley said:
I'm certain we can put that down to our loyal fans who are on his back each week

You get to many games from Indonesia do you?

Each season I get back for as many games as possible and use my season ticket.

If you want to know more my first game was in 1958, been there and done it more times than you have had hot dinners.

So no then, you don't get to many games from Indonesia so have no idea what "our loyal fans" do each week. Unlike you, I do manage to get there and know that you're talking shit.

Everybody gets isolated abuse from certain fans and has done for donkey's years. Dzeko is one of the more liked players by the crowd and gets his name sang every week. I don't give a shit if you're Billy Meredith's Dad, your opinion on what the current City crowd does is bollocks and wrong

simon23 said:
Utd rvp (1st choice) rooney, hernandez - both better.

Bollocks is Hernandez a better player than Dzeko. Absolutely nowhere close.

simon23 said:
He is a decent striker BUT not good enough for a team fighting to be where we want to be....cimpare him to other 2nd or 3rd choice strikers and he falls short.....

Suarez (1st choice) sturridge (2nd) . .....sturridge is superior

Utd rvp (1st choice) rooney, hernandez - both better.

Chelsea are lacking at present in this department as arsenal but i expect at least chelski to atrengthen in this area nxt season.

Id sell him end of season keep kun, negrado (who has all the attributes dzeko has but is superior)....the wuestion is jovetic...is it just bad luck with him or is he injury prone....??? Keep him fit and we have a decent 3rd choice......

Id still rather see another striker in the same mould as kun even if its a young and upcoming kid

Hernandez better than Dzeko..you wally.

Damocles said:
Shirley said:
Damocles said:

If you want to know more my first game was in 1958, been there and done it more times than you have had hot dinners.

So no then, you don't get to many games from Indonesia so have no idea what "our loyal fans" do each week. Unlike you, I do manage to get there and know that you're talking shit.

Everybody gets isolated abuse from certain fans and has done for donkey's years. Dzeko is one of the more liked players by the crowd and gets his name sang every week. I don't give a shit if you're Billy Meredith's Dad, your opinion on what the current City crowd does is bollocks and wrong

Well said fella..sick and fuckn tired of people cherrypicking reasons for having a go at Edin..

-- Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:20 pm --

If we did sell Dzeko in the summer do you think we'd replace him? He seems to be the one striker of the four that can stay consistently fit, frustratingly he also happens to be by far the worst striker of the four.

Damocles said:
Shirley said:
Damocles said:

I go every week and Shirley is not wrong.the bloke gets dogs abuse and it's from all angles of the crowd.kicking the post yesterday was sheer frustration of his miss AND the crowd.the constant groans don't help him and don't help us either.spoilt brats some of US are turning into

Damocles said:
Shirley said:
Damocles said:

You sound like a proper boring bully.

Bunk said:
If we did sell Dzeko in the summer do you think we'd replace him? He seems to be the one striker of the four that can stay consistently fit, frustratingly he also happens to be by far the worst striker of the four.
17 goals is rather crap tbh...

Maureen would have him in a heartbeat.. his top scorer is on 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.