Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damocles said:
Shirley said:
Damocles said:
You get to many games from Indonesia do you?

Each season I get back for as many games as possible and use my season ticket.

If you want to know more my first game was in 1958, been there and done it more times than you have had hot dinners.

So no then, you don't get to many games from Indonesia so have no idea what "our loyal fans" do each week. Unlike you, I do manage to get there and know that you're talking shit.

Everybody gets isolated abuse from certain fans and has done for donkey's years. Dzeko is one of the more liked players by the crowd and gets his name sang every week. I don't give a shit if you're Billy Meredith's Dad, your opinion on what the current City crowd does is bollocks and wrong

Your opinion of course, which in my opinion is total bollocks.

Shirley said:
Damocles said:
Shirley said:

If you want to know more my first game was in 1958, been there and done it more times than you have had hot dinners.

So no then, you don't get to many games from Indonesia so have no idea what "our loyal fans" do each week. Unlike you, I do manage to get there and know that you're talking shit.

Everybody gets isolated abuse from certain fans and has done for donkey's years. Dzeko is one of the more liked players by the crowd and gets his name sang every week. I don't give a shit if you're Billy Meredith's Dad, your opinion on what the current City crowd does is bollocks and wrong

However, Damocles clearly goes to the game every week and you equally clearly don't. His opinion would appear most likely to be accurate then, no? If you're still not convinced though, I can confirm that Dzeko gets his name sung more than almost any other City player, home and away, and frequently when his overall performance has hardly merited it

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Shirley said:
Damocles said:

However, Damocles clearly goes to the game every week and you equally clearly don't. His opinion would appear most likely to be accurate then, no? If you're still not convinced though, I can confirm that Dzeko gets his name sung more than almost any other City player, home and away, and frequently when his overall performance has hardly merited it

I can also confirm this is true, He's had more backing and his name sung more than most over the years.

TINY said:
I don't mind people being aggrevated by edin, all that I ask is that everyone is consistent. I'd edin plays a bad ball, boo him all you like, but if David does the same thing, boo him to. Silva had a perfect chance to make it 2-0 and stupidly crossed the ball, no moans and groans, no boo's just "unlucky David".

Dzeko is the boo boy, when he goes who will the city fans turn on next? The abuts dzeko got from around me yesterday was borderline edghill, it was embarrassing. Best fans in the world? What an absolute joke.

When Silva makes a mistake it is usually the exception to the rule.

Dzeko misplaces too many passes and misses a lot of chances.

Mike N said:
Damocles said:
Shirley said:

You sound like a proper boring bully.

Whereas that post from you added loads to the conversation. At least me and Shirley are making a point.

mancity5 said:
Shirley said:

I can also confirm this is true, He's had more backing and his name sung more than most over the years.
So can I ffs but having his name sung one minute and giving him dogs abuse the next is.....again....plain wrong.how many times have you heard people singing about fernandinho silva navas Richards Kolarov etc....it's because they don't exactly roll off the tongue while dzeko does!! But they don't get nowhere near the same amount of shit that EDIN does.
I wish people would just realise that shouting and screaming at YOUR OWN is wrong.and I don't even like him as a footballer!!!!! Ha but while he plays for city he gets my vote!!

david whites spike said:
mancity5 said:

So can I ffs but having his name sung one minute and giving him dogs abuse the next is.....again....plain wrong.how many times have you heard people singing about fernandinho silva navas Richards Kolarov etc....it's because they don't exactly roll off the tongue while dzeko does!! But they don't get nowhere near the same amount of shit that EDIN does.
I wish people would just realise that shouting and screaming at YOUR OWN is wrong.and I don't even like him as a footballer!!!!! Ha but while he plays for city he gets my vote!!
I can assume then that when he missed that sitter yesterday that your immediate reaction was along the lines of;

"Ah well Edin, no worries"

While sat on your hands

Fucking hell, I'm not allowed to groan at games any more? Everyone groaned when David Silva refused to shoot yesterday because they were disappointed, not to get on his back. People over in Indonesia and Bosnian's criticising our support of Dzeko when his name is sung after missing the worst open goal that I've ever seen a City player miss is laughable. Using the fact he scored that goal against QPR as a justification for his poor performances, again laughable. Claiming Damocles is a bully for defending himself and his opinion, you guessed it, laughable.

Myself and Pudge have barely posted since yesterday and the thread has still descended into shit, something for you people throwing around personal accusations to bare in mind.

Damocles said:
He's a striker who fucks up a lot, of course you'll hear moaning from a select few. Did all of those Dzeko chants that are sung every game somehow escape your attention?

You can't say "well some guys near me shout at him". You're in a stadium of 47,000 people, 3 guys next to you mean nothing.

I haven't heard his chant sang since Blackburn away. In my seat you can hear pretty much every word from the singing section and the lower south stand. So where exactly are these Dzeko chants coming from because the rest of the ground remains silent for 99% of the match?

ManCitizens. said:
Damocles said:
He's a striker who fucks up a lot, of course you'll hear moaning from a select few. Did all of those Dzeko chants that are sung every game somehow escape your attention?

You can't say "well some guys near me shout at him". You're in a stadium of 47,000 people, 3 guys next to you mean nothing.

I haven't heard his chant sang since Blackburn away. In my seat you can hear pretty much every word from the singing section and the lower south stand. So where exactly are these Dzeko chants coming from because the rest of the ground remains silent for 99% of the match?

Directly after his miss at the game on Saturday, surely you would of heard it considering you weren't moaning? I heard it from EL2, I also heard and sang it when he came on against Barcelona as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.