Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
noise said:
simon23 said:
samharris said:
Hernandez better than Dzeko..you wally.

agreed but he would still be a better option off the bench than dzeko...(I dont for one minute think we shhould be looking at buying him btw)

Lol,...as soon as I put that a couple of utd players would be better options I knew there would be a reacton from some...Take off the red hating secs and look at what he offers as an individual...not just him however.....there are numerous other stirikers in the prem id have over dzeko taht would offer more either as a starter or coming off the bench..........its about options for me and dzeko offers nothgin that negrado hasnt already got whereas we have no one to offerwhat kun does if and when he is injured.......... we need mobile pacy striker who is direct and can run at people with the bal as well as being good in the box....dzeko doesnt offer thiis
Hernandez is a 3rd choice striker for a mid table team.

agreed but he offers more than dzeko does.....im not saying we should buy him btw, just tht he offers something more than dzeko does

simon23 said:
noise said:
simon23 said:
agreed but he would still be a better option off the bench than dzeko...(I dont for one minute think we shhould be looking at buying him btw)

Lol,...as soon as I put that a couple of utd players would be better options I knew there would be a reacton from some...Take off the red hating secs and look at what he offers as an individual...not just him however.....there are numerous other stirikers in the prem id have over dzeko taht would offer more either as a starter or coming off the bench..........its about options for me and dzeko offers nothgin that negrado hasnt already got whereas we have no one to offerwhat kun does if and when he is injured.......... we need mobile pacy striker who is direct and can run at people with the bal as well as being good in the box....dzeko doesnt offer thiis

agreed but he offers more than dzeko does.....im not saying we should buy him btw, just tht he offers something more than dzeko does
On a serious note, they are completely different players. I don't even know how you can compare the two. If you want a small agile player then Hernandez is what you're looking for. But there is a number of things Dzeko brings to the table that Hernandez could only dream to provide. Apples and oranges.

simon23 said:
noise said:
simon23 said:

What the actual fuck? Have to be taking the piss.

noise said:
simon23 said:
noise said:

On a serious note, they are completely different players. I don't even know how you can compare the two. If you want a small agile player then Hernandez is what you're looking for. But there is a number of things Dzeko brings to the table that Hernandez could only dream to provide. Apples and oranges.

EXACTLY - someone like hernandez offers us somthing different which is what ive been saying.......you can compare them in one way however in that hernandez is a lot more clinical whereas dzeko usually needs 3-4 attempts before he gets on the score sheer

noise said:
simon23 said:
noise said:

They are both average if you ask me.

I've been critical of him since yesterday but praised him on Tuesday as I thought he did ok when he came on against Barca. He is just so hit and miss.

My bigger concern is Negredo's slump in form. I'm no sure who I would pick next Saturday if Aguero not fit. Certainly not both of them.

Rammy Blue said:
simon23 said:
noise said:

no im not

hernandez is more cliincal than dzeko at the very least///like i said...ihe wouldnt be aywhere near my first choice even just looking at the premiership strikers....there are many that offer more than dzeko does

simon23 said:
samharris said:
simon23 said:
He is a decent striker BUT not good enough for a team fighting to be where we want to be....cimpare him to other 2nd or 3rd choice strikers and he falls short.....

Suarez (1st choice) sturridge (2nd) . .....sturridge is superior

Utd rvp (1st choice) rooney, hernandez - both better.

Chelsea are lacking at present in this department as arsenal but i expect at least chelski to atrengthen in this area nxt season.

Id sell him end of season keep kun, negrado (who has all the attributes dzeko has but is superior)....the wuestion is jovetic...is it just bad luck with him or is he injury prone....??? Keep him fit and we have a decent 3rd choice......

Id still rather see another striker in the same mould as kun even if its a young and upcoming kid

Hernandez better than Dzeko..you wally.

19 goals in 38 appearances 7 assists Dzeko

7 goals in 25 appearances 2 assists Hernandez

like I said...you wally... ;)

Rammy Blue said:
simon23 said:
noise said:

Excactly fella...What the actual fuck indeed..

simon23 said:
noise said:
simon23 said:

EXACTLY - someone like hernandez offers us somthing different which is what ive been saying.......you can compare them in one way however in that hernandez is a lot more clinical whereas dzeko usually needs 3-4 attempts before he gets on the score sheer
Dzeko can be clinical as well, I think this is his worst season as far as shots/goals is concerned (many would argue his overall game has improved however). He's still averaged one assist or goal per game pretty much. I think you have the grass is always greener syndrome. Hernandez got a bit lucky last season from a lot of close call offside situations. Out of 547 minutes in league games he's just scored 2 goals, which is pretty far from being prolific contributor to a team and nowhere near as good as Dzeko's contributions.

If one player offers something different out of the two than that's Dzeko. Hernandez would offer nothing over Jovetic or Aguero as he's just the worse version of the two. Dzeko offers height, and strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.