Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
noise said:
cityok said:
noise said:
Dzeko can be clinical as well, I think this is his worst season as far as shots/goals is concerned. However he's still averaged one assist or goal per game. I think you have the grass is always greener syndrome. Hernandez got a bit lucky last season from a lot of close call offside situations. Out of 547 minutes in league games he's just scored 2 goals, which is pretty far from being prolific contributor to a team and nowhere near as good as Dzeko's contributions.

If one player offers something different out of the two than that's Dzeko. Hernandez would offer nothing over Jovetic or Aguero as he's just the worse version of the two. Dzeko offers height, and strength.

IMO looking back, Mancini bought Dzeko before he'd even managed a game in the prem. (?)

Dzeko was the back up for bad weather and Stoke.

My theory on why he kicked the post: he was bought for Stoke.

Dzeko though in his defence is world class on his day, loved that goal against Real.
This might be true, but I don't think Dzeko thinks he was bought for Stoke. It's evident from Mancini's shortcoming in managing Dzeko's expectations. Edin kicked the post because he missed a sitter, and a chance to kill the game. A goal he missed yesterday was a goal he scored dozens of times, but for some reason his feet failed him. Can't blame him from being pissed.

Nah, he knows he was.

To add, and bad pitches which Mancini thought he was getting into.

Turned out the premier league wasn't as rainy and boggy as he first thought.

On Dzeko, its simple, hes not where we're going. Shame really he's a nice lad, but time to let him go, for his sake and ours.

Damocles said:
Mike N said:
Damocles said:
So no then, you don't get to many games from Indonesia so have no idea what "our loyal fans" do each week. Unlike you, I do manage to get there and know that you're talking shit.

Everybody gets isolated abuse from certain fans and has done for donkey's years. Dzeko is one of the more liked players by the crowd and gets his name sang every week. I don't give a shit if you're Billy Meredith's Dad, your opinion on what the current City crowd does is bollocks and wrong

You sound like a proper boring bully.

Whereas that post from you added loads to the conversation. At least me and Shirley are making a point.

Jesus wept! Are you for real?

You think you are 'making a point' by telling someone that their opinion is 'bollocks and wrong' and that they are 'talking shit'?

Like I said, boring and a bully. I too, go every week, but thank God, I dont sit near you.

cityok said:
noise said:
cityok said:
IMO looking back, Mancini bought Dzeko before he'd even managed a game in the prem. (?)

Dzeko was the back up for bad weather and Stoke.

My theory on why he kicked the post: he was bought for Stoke.

Dzeko though in his defence is world class on his day, loved that goal against Real.
This might be true, but I don't think Dzeko thinks he was bought for Stoke. It's evident from Mancini's shortcoming in managing Dzeko's expectations. Edin kicked the post because he missed a sitter, and a chance to kill the game. A goal he missed yesterday was a goal he scored dozens of times, but for some reason his feet failed him. Can't blame him from being pissed.

Nah, he knows he was.

City signed Dzecko in 2011, Mancini joined in 2009.

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
On Dzeko, its simple, hes not where we're going. Shame really he's a nice lad, but time to let him go, for his sake and ours.

true and a humane solution the problem won't get better better by wasting anymore time on this

Corky said:
cityok said:
noise said:

Nah, he knows he was.

City signed Dzecko in 2011, Mancini joined in 2009.

fuck it what do i know :(

at least i can spell Dzeko :(

and my missus can't get me free beer :(

He should've scored obviously, but he got caught flat footed/maybe expecting a deflection/came quite quickly/slightly behind him, it happens! Was more angry with himself than any 1 of us fans, which was pleasing to see, for that alone forgive, forget and move on!

Dzeko is so fucking annoying, he has a clear amount if talent, but absolutely no desire or workrate to back it up.

His miss yesterday summed up his whole attitude during the game, Half-Arsed,

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Dzeko is so fucking annoying, he has a clear amount if talent, but absolutely no desire or workrate to back it up.

His miss yesterday summed up his whole attitude during the game, Half-Arsed,

Another wtf do i know though post coming up.

I honestly thought Dzeko was over his outbursts, it will take time, like balotelli, these guys are relatively young and immature, the talent is there just need a bit of growing up to see their best.

bank accounts permitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.