Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cityok said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Dzeko is so fucking annoying, he has a clear amount if talent, but absolutely no desire or workrate to back it up.

His miss yesterday summed up his whole attitude during the game, Half-Arsed,

Another wtf do i know though post coming up.

I honestly thought Dzeko was over his outbursts, it will take time, like balotelli, these guys are relatively young and immature, the talent is there just need a bit of growing up to see their best.

bank accounts permitting

What annoys me is, last year it was his lack of games, the season before the system, why doesn't he just admit he doesn't give a shit. He's lazy and bone-idle.

cityok said:
Dzeko is so fucking annoying, he has a clear amount if talent, but absolutely no desire or workrate to back it up.

I honestly thought Dzeko was over his outbursts, it will take time, like balotelli, these guys are relatively young and immature, the talent is there just need a bit of growing up to see their best.

bank accounts permitting

What annoys me is, last year it was his lack of games, the season before the system, why doesn't he just admit he doesn't give a shit. He's lazy and bone-idle.

Couple more years he will be solid and gnarly and a real handful.

For us though, Dzeko has been used as a supersub, showing that a team has not been built around him.

citijin said:
are you still f*&^%$g talking about dzeko. enough, you have to stop. now.
Yep, and most of it is utter shite. Some of the comments are fucking shameful, bordering on ignorance. I like it when people say it's about opinions, but if half the people on here actually believe what they are posting they should probably just stop going.

cityok said:

bank accounts permitting

What annoys me is, last year it was his lack of games, the season before the system, why doesn't he just admit he's just shit. He's lazy and bone-idle.

Fixed it for you!

HolisticJim said:
cityok said:

bank accounts permitting

What annoys me is, last year it was his lack of games, the season before the system, why doesn't he just admit he's just shit. He's lazy and bone-idle.

Fixed it for you!

Must be great not being able to kick a ball yourself but being able to cast such disparaging comments.

cityok said:
HolisticJim said:

Fixed it for you!

Must be great not being able to kick a ball yourself but being able to cast such disparaging comments.

So to call a football player shit we all need to be better than them to do so?

Fuck, anyone have Emile Heskey's phone number so I can apologise to him?

think i had edin dzekos twin playing for me today, lad who plays up front for my team made edins miss look unlucky today, somehow managed to put it over from practically under the bar!!, unlike edin though, he dusted himself down and bagged a hat trick in a 5-3 cup qf win :-))))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.