Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
robinho ho ho said:
get off the lads back...... i dont think he had a particular good game today, but there again neither did sergio.....

Dzeko is the best third striker in the premiership and would walk into any other team in that league..... i think he is a great asset for the club.. He wants to play and trains hard, and never moans if he starts sub he is a real squad player.......

Some of you have obviously never watched city when Stuart Pearce was in charge, Dzeko is miles better than some of the strikers we have had over the years
Come again?

I don't really think our way of play suits him and I am not his biggest fan but can we really afford to get rid of him? He has played more this season then most. Jovetic's injury problems don't seem to be going away and with Aguero going through an unfortunate spell we need a striker who rarely gets injured and I am struggling to think of many who are of the required level of talent, are realistically attainable and who would be willing to play squad rotation.

cleavers said:
cityok said:
anyone slagging Dzeko off, chips away at a transfer fee - Edin is top notch.
He can be, but today, and many other days, he wasn't. He often sulks when he doesn't start, I can kind of understand that, so what was his problem today ? He just wasn't very good today, not for the first time.

He looked chuffed to fuck when we scored and even happier when Samir's went in.

today, one more time we played with 10..... is not only that he's not scoring, that can be ok for a striker , but he didn't even move .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.