Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we have a perfect answer to our CB problem. He`s got the physical attributes & don`t need a good ( any ) first touch. How funny would that be & certainly not the first time a striker has gone on to be a class CB.
Then we can try CP as striker & JN as goalkeeper.

Looks like everyone has finally got it bar the die hard Dzeko supporters who should be commended for their support and loyalty but they are simply refusing to see what is in plain sight.
Dzeko IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH in every single aspect of his play. No point listing his inadequacies, its all been said before and its all correct.
Should not start any game where we have Aguero and Negrdo fit until end of season. Then sell him, pronto.
His best contribution yesterday was the length of time he took to walk off the pitch. Even I applauded that.
If the ambition is to be the best club in europe, Edin does not fit the bill. Sorry its just hard fact.

I find it surprising people on here expect anything else from Dzeko. He's been useless for years. I just despair. There was a point yesterday when Borini (all 4ft of him) headed a corner clear from the penalty spot and I thought where's Dzeko... couldn't see him anywhere on the pitch. I don't even get pissed off anymore. Thats just how he is. I just know he'll be here next season again... doing the same shit. He'll score the odd goal and everyone will talk about how great he is.

AliWaheed said:
I find it surprising people on here expect anything else from Dzeko. He's been useless for years. I just despair. There was a point yesterday when Borini (all 4ft of him) headed a corner clear from the penalty spot and I thought where's Dzeko... couldn't see him anywhere on the pitch. I don't even get pissed off anymore. Thats just how he is. I just know he'll be here next season again... doing the same shit. He'll score the odd goal and everyone will talk about how great he is.

I think the odds of him being here next season are practically none

It was a truly dire performance yesterday, it has to be said.

For me the low point was Nasri breaking down the left at speed, reaching the penalty area looking across for who to cross to and Dzeko was about 20 yards too far back, just standing there. I mean, if he can't even run into position what the hell is he up to? It was quite bizarre.

The Fat el Hombre said:
AliWaheed said:

I like your confidence. I was sure he would be let go last season.

Abject ignorance again. I'm on about posters on here and not Dzeko.

Definitely, and there's strong competition, the worst thread on this site.

sandiegoblue said:
He may not have had his best game, but not everyone can all the time. His heart is in the right place and doesn't whine, or ask for a transfer. Get off his back and support the lad. I hope he gets a hat trick next week and shuts those that are slagging him off up.
People said that after his miss against Stoke. "He'll score in the final and shut everyone up".... your loyalty is commendable but....he's just shite. Nice guy tho.<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:45 pm --<br /><br />
Chippy_boy said:
It was a truly dire performance yesterday, it has to be said.

For me the low point was Nasri breaking down the left at speed, reaching the penalty area looking across for who to cross to and Dzeko was about 20 yards too far back, just standing there. I mean, if he can't even run into position what the hell is he up to? It was quite bizarre.
So many people don't see him do shit like that. Drives me up the wall! He's either not interested or doesn't know what to do.

he put about as much interest and effort into his walk off when substituted as he did into the 80 mins when on the pitch :(

AliWaheed said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
AliWaheed said:

I like your confidence. I was sure he would be let go last season.

1 year left on his contract I think mate and he's on a decent whack. Can't see him staying at all. I'd be astounded if he did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.