Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
Manchester_lalala said:
He good one game, then shite for another 5. Pisses me off and I'm sure he does most city fans. I mentioned during the game today that every time there was a loose ball to be chased he just put his head down and walked in another direction. No desire at all.

He properly spewed about Sergio not passing to him in the first half, completely ignored chasing a ball down. Very poor effort.

pass the ball next time! lol

1891028_682581385133254_580187579_n.jpg

when aguero went on one of his runs in the first half taking on all defenders, everyone could see where he was intending to go, bit like his goal at utd last year but dzeko, instead of making run into other direction and taking defenders with him just stayed put, didnt offer any movement at all, summed edin up for me yesterday, didnt seem interested one bit

Cash in on him after the World Cup hope he has a good World Cup then sell him onto the highest bidder. There will be many takers for him. Then go out and bring in someone in. I would love to see Benzema coming in if Madrid are willing to sell him. Be good competition for the players here already.

Absolutely wank yesterday, no effort at all in a Cup Final is unforgivable.

Can't wait until summer so he will piss off.

wilky2868 said:
when aguero went on one of his runs in the first half taking on all defenders, everyone could see where he was intending to go, bit like his goal at utd last year but dzeko, instead of making run into other direction and taking defenders with him just stayed put, didnt offer any movement at all, summed edin up for me yesterday, didnt seem interested one bit

And then when we lost the ball just stood there, didn't close down and make any effort to win the ball back. Sunderland fan next to me in CW said he rated Dzeko. I suggested that he is a lazy fucker who gives centre halfs an easy job, doesn't win enough balls in the air and has a poor first, second and third touch. After a few minutes he was agreeing with me

wilky2868 said:

Dzeko was free to goal in that situation and has fuck all to be blamed in that situation. He wasn't really good yesterday, except in the air, he won most of the balls in the air but that situation was catalog example of selfishness by Aguero. What he done at United games means nothing, there was no chance for him to make it again, too many Sunderland players in front and he wasn't really fit to do it, he had free Dzeko and yet decided to go alone and lose the ball. But of course, it's easier to blame Dzeko.

And of course he didn't move, he was expecting the ball as he was in 3 times better position but yet got ignored by Aguero being selfish. If I was on his place I'd deliver Aguero such a bad words tirade at that situation he wouldn't forget it in his lifetime.

MSP said:
wilky2868 said:

Dzeko was free to goal in that situation and has fuck all to be blamed in that situation. He wasn't really good yesterday, except in the air, he won most of the balls in the air but that situation was catalog example of selfishness by Aguero. What he done at United games means nothing, there was no chance for him to make it again, too many Sunderland players in front and he wasn't really fit to do it, he had free Dzeko and yet decided to go alone and lose the ball. But of course, it's easier to blame Dzeko.
Dzekos absolute shit get over it , hes been here three years and people are still debating him, hes just shite

MSP said:
wilky2868 said:

And of course he didn't move, he was expecting the ball as he was in 3 times better position but yet got ignored by Aguero being selfish.
Sort of like Dzeko selfishly raging at Jovetic for shooting instead of following up on the shot and scoring an easy goal?

Shite or not, think what you want, but he should slap Aguero after that action.

-- Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:24 pm --

taconinja said:
MSP said:
wilky2868 said:

And of course he didn't move, he was expecting the ball as he was in 3 times better position but yet got ignored by Aguero being selfish.
Sort of like Dzeko selfishly raging at Jovetic for shooting instead of following up on the shot and scoring an easy goal?

Yes, if you are in much better position and someone goes for glory than he has all right to shout on him. You are expecting the ball when you're in good position, when you don't get it despite being obvious you should then you don't really have time to follow it up in part of the second you have a chance to do it.

MSP said:
wilky2868 said:

An unfit Aguero did more in his 55 or so minutes than Dzeko managed in 87. He was awful from start to finish and winning a couple of headers when you're over 6 foot should be a minimum requirement. Holding up the ball, getting into space and running at a pace quicker than a gentle stroll should be as well but he managed none of that yesterday. He was out of sorts for the whole time he was on the pitch, which in a cup final is unforgivable.
I like Edin, he's been a big part of our recent success and I'll be sad to see him leave but yesterday he was very poor - not quite as poor as trying to shift the blame onto Aguero but poor nonetheless..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.