Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSP said:
Shite or not, think what you want, but he should slap Aguero after that action.

-- Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:24 pm --

taconinja said:
MSP said:
Dzeko was free to goal in that situation and has fuck all to be blamed in that situation. He wasn't really good yesterday, except in the air, he won most of the balls in the air but that situation was catalog example of selfishness by Aguero. What he done at United games means nothing, there was no chance for him to make it again, too many Sunderland players in front and he wasn't really fit to do it, he had free Dzeko and yet decided to go alone and lose the ball. But of course, it's easier to blame Dzeko.

And of course he didn't move, he was expecting the ball as he was in 3 times better position but yet got ignored by Aguero being selfish.
Sort of like Dzeko selfishly raging at Jovetic for shooting instead of following up on the shot and scoring an easy goal?

Yes, if you are in much better position and someone goes for glory than he has all right to shout on him.
id rather have agueros baby toe playing then all of dzeko

MSP said:
Shite or not, think what you want, but he should slap Aguero after that action.
Does that mean we should all be allowed to queue up and slap Dzeko for his lazy, mard arse attitude to a cup final?

I might chance a kick between the legs to check if he does in fact have a pair.

I said he wasn't really great yesterday but he tried to open himself plenty of times yesterday and got ignored time after time. After few of those situations you stop trying. It's manager's job to sub player then.

I would personally ask for substitution after that Aguero selfishness where he was one to be blamed if you read idiots from Bluemoon before I would do something I'd regret later.

MSP said:
I said he wasn't really great yesterday but he tried to open himself plenty of times yesterday and got ignored time after time. After few of those situations you stop trying. It's manager's job to sub player then.
I agree that he should have been subbed earlier, I can only guess that Negredo still isn't ready to play too many minutes, which after seeing him well below par since returning makes sense to have left Edin on for as long as possible.

Pablo1 said:
MSP said:
I agree that he should have been subbed earlier, I can only guess that Negredo still isn't ready to play too many minutes, which after seeing him well below par since returning makes sense to have left Edin on for as long as possible.

They are both out of the form lately and with Aguero being injured or coming from one, it's visible on lack of goals in last few weeks.

MSP said:
Pablo1 said:
MSP said:

They are both out of the form lately and with Aguero being injured or coming from one, it's visible on lack of goals in last few weeks.

Its also visible about Dzekos non work like performance ... again and again and again !!

He is playing like he knows hes off and so doesn't care much either way. Past few games has summed this up.

Won't be surprised if he is announced at Dortmund or somewhere as soon as the window opens. If Jovetic gets and stays fit then Dzeko's playing time will start to drop.

There is no point him being on the pitch when he doesn't want to be there.

I was surprised yesterday at the game, just how many have come to the conclusion that he is shite. I thought there was still quite a few that rated him.

MSP said:
taconinja said:
MSP said:
Dzeko was free to goal in that situation and has fuck all to be blamed in that situation. He wasn't really good yesterday, except in the air, he won most of the balls in the air but that situation was catalog example of selfishness by Aguero. What he done at United games means nothing, there was no chance for him to make it again, too many Sunderland players in front and he wasn't really fit to do it, he had free Dzeko and yet decided to go alone and lose the ball. But of course, it's easier to blame Dzeko.

And of course he didn't move, he was expecting the ball as he was in 3 times better position but yet got ignored by Aguero being selfish.
Sort of like Dzeko selfishly raging at Jovetic for shooting instead of following up on the shot and scoring an easy goal?

Yes, if you are in much better position and someone goes for glory than he has all right to shout on him.

No, what he has is a responsibility to not be a smacked arse and actually do his job. Whether he's in a better position of not is irrelevant, Jovetic took the shot on, and the keeper spilt the ball, Dzeko's responsibility is to be following the ball in, just in case such a thing was to happen. After the play has broken down, and his job in that move has been done, then he can have a go at Jovetic for shooting when a pass was the better option, until such time he should concentrate on the game.

Matty said:
MSP said:
taconinja said:

No, what he has is a responsibility to not be a smacked arse and actually do his job. Whether he's in a better position of not is irrelevant, Jovetic took the shot on, and the keeper spilt the ball, Dzeko's responsibility is to be following the ball in, just in case such a thing was to happen. After the play has broken down, and his job in that move has been done, then he can have a go at Jovetic for shooting when a pass was the better option, until such time he should concentrate on the game.
I agree. It's about priorities and in this particular case one group of fans' rather annoying double standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.