Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mancity5 said:
I was surprised yesterday at the game, just how many have come to the conclusion that he is shite. I thought there was still quite a few that rated him.

I think the tide has definitely turned over the last few weeks. After missing that absolute sitter last week against Stoke and still keeping his place for the cup final, you'd have thought he'd come out doubly determined to make up for it . But no. Instead we got the same old lazy disinterested passenger we've seen too often lately. Quite frankly people have had enough.

blueinmadrid said:
mancity5 said:
I was surprised yesterday at the game, just how many have come to the conclusion that he is shite. I thought there was still quite a few that rated him.

I think the tide has definitely turned over the last few weeks. After missing that absolute sitter last week against Stoke and still keeping his place for the cup final, you'd have thought he'd come out doubly determined to make up for it . But no. Instead we got the same old lazy disinterested passenger we've seen too often lately. Quite frankly people have had enough.
I agree I've supported him for a very long time but gave up on him 2-3 weeks back. It's not that he's shit, he just looks shit in our system which doesn't suit him at all. He's a nice guy so hopefully he'll do the business elsewhere for some other team.

Every pantomime need's a villain and Dzeko is ours!

Since he's been at the club we've won 2 cups and a league which he has played an instrumental part in.

He scored the joint most goals in the League cup this year.

I'm really getting sick of people getting on his back, he wears a City shirt so support him! In the first half yesterday he tracked back to the edge of our box whilst Sunderland were breaking. Then when we got the ball some idiot behind me shouts, what the f*ck is Dzeko doing back there! Then 10 minute later shouts Why the F*ck is dzeko not running back!

You people can't be happy that we have just won a trophy which Dzeko played a big part in, as well as playing an even bigger part in winning the league because you need your Pantomime Villain! When Dzeko goes it will change to being Garcia or Kolorov again. But until then, just keep it to yourselves, I'm sure a professional football knows when he is having a bad game and I'm sure a manager that got Villarreal 1 missed pen off a Champions league final doesn't need you to point it out too him either.

Loukas said:

Since he's been at the club we've won 2 cups and a league which he has played an instrumental part in.

I'm really getting sick of people getting on his back, he wears a City shirt so support him! In the first half yesterday he tracked back to the edge of our box whilst Sunderland were breaking. Then when we got the ball some idiot behind me shouts, what the f*ck is Dzeko doing back there! Then 10 minute later shouts Why the F*ck is dzeko not running back!

You people can't be happy that we have just won a trophy which Dzeko played a big part in, as well as playing an even bigger part in winning the league because you need your Pantomime Villain! When Dzeko goes it will change to being Garcia or Kolorov again. But until then, just keep it to yourselves, I'm sure a professional football knows when he is having a bad game and I'm sure a manager that got Villarreal 1 missed pen off a Champions league final doesn't need you to point it out too him either.
Look, I think most are just disappointed in his effort yesterday. The only real annoyance I feel is at the poster who feels a need to have a go at Aguero.

taconinja said:
Loukas said:

Look, I think most are just disappointed in his effort yesterday. The only real annoyance I feel is at the poster who feels a need to have a go at Aguero.

I can understand why people think he doesn't want to put effort in because of his playing style. But I can assure you he wants to win games as much as we want him too! Look how happy he was to win the cup yesterday! He isn't the type of player that will be sliding into defenders and sprinting to scare goal keepers. He's there to bring the ball down (Which he did brilliantly yesterday) and then play it too Aguero or give it to the midfield and then push the defensive line back creating more room. He's pretty similar to what Berbatov was like at United, but he is 100x more hated.

If we all cheered him on a bit more rather than booing him every three second's he might have a bit more confidence on the ball!

Haven't commented on it yet but he's a passenger plain and simple. A player who contributes very little outside goals that are put on a plate for him. Not the kind of guy you want on your side in a battle.

Loukas said:
taconinja said:
Loukas said:

I can understand why people think he doesn't want to put effort in because of his playing style. But I can assure you he wants to win games as much as we want him too! Look how happy he was to win the cup yesterday! He isn't the type of player that will be sliding into defenders and sprinting to scare goal keepers. He's there to bring the ball down (Which he did brilliantly yesterday) and then play it too Aguero or give it to the midfield and then push the defensive line back creating more room. He's pretty similar to what Berbatov was like at United, but he is 100x more hated.

If we all cheered him on a bit more rather than booing him every three second's he might have a bit more confidence on the ball!

Do you go to games? Ive never heard him get booed

CTID1988 said:
Loukas said:
taconinja said:

Do I go to games? Well you could count the games I've missed in the past 2 seasons on one hand if that helps.
Take it you weren't at the Stoke game the other week then?

Loukas said:
CTID1988 said:
Loukas said:

Do I go to games? Well you could count the games I've missed in the past 2 seasons on one hand if that helps.
Take it you weren't at the Stoke game the other week then?

Keep your knickers on, it was genuine question. I was yeah, i didnt hear him get booed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.