Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TCIB said:
I never said he did not care, i asked what the correlation between scoring and caring was.

I archive every single match and i do re watch them.
Dzeko often seems disinterested and his touch is appalling.

I feel there are other players who could maximise the output from the spot given.
His touch is really not that bad for a big guy, especially since he's actually been playing more consistently lately. He had some great touches and passes in yesterday's game I thought.

We could always do better.. Hopefully we do next season because I am tired of this topic.

noise said:
TCIB said:
I never said he did not care, i asked what the correlation between scoring and caring was.

I feel there are other players who could maximise the output from the spot given.
His touch is really not that bad for a big guy, especially since he's actually been playing more consistently lately. He had some great touches and passes in yesterday's game I thought.

We could always do better.. Hopefully we do next season because I am tired of this topic.

Why does his size come into it. C. Ronaldo is much better in the air, same with Gullit, no one mentioned 'for a big guy' with them and they are more or less the same size.

Who else? Kanu, Ibrahimovic, Vieira, Yaya - no one mentions their touch for a big guy as it has never been an issue.

Corky said:
noise said:
TCIB said:

Why does his size come into it. C. Ronaldo is much better in the air, same with Gullit, no one mentioned 'for a big guy' with them and they are more or less the same size.

Who else? Kanu, Ibrahimovic, Vieira, Yaya - no one mentions their touch for a big guy as it has never been an issue.
It's common knowledge.. C. Ronaldo doesn't really fall in the big guy category though.

I can only assume we lost the game that took place in this parallel universe where Edin played well.

Aww nerts.

noise said:
Corky said:
noise said:

It's common knowledge.. C. Ronaldo doesn't really fall in the big guy category though.
Hes 6ft

noise said:
TCIB said:

Toure is a big guy....... go figure that one out

Dzeko has had more than enough slack from the fans and the manager, gotta go for me, abroad with a little luck

noise said:
TCIB said:

Eh? He traps the ball further than I can kick it!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpKOuM4g2QY[/youtube]
0:07 LOL!
This is not Dzeko.

Edin has played an important role at city over the past 3 years, but in the summer I think it's time for him to move on. He has been a decent player but I think we need a world class CF to compliment Aguero and Negredo.

I will wish him well, hope we can get £10m - £15m for him.

Superr said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpKOuM4g2QY[/youtube]
0:07 LOL!
This is not Dzeko.
Er; have I wandered into Dismal Dave's parallel universe, or what? Can someone answer me this; what in the name of fuck is that, and what the fuck has it got to do with Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.