4 Clint Dempsey Fulham 17
Emmanuel Adebayor Tottenham Hotspur 17
Yakubu Blackburn Rovers 17
7 Demba Ba Newcastle United 16
8 Grant Holt Norwich City 15
9 Edin Džeko Manchester City 14
10 Mario Balotelli Manchester City 13
Papiss Cissé Newcastle United 13

All starting forwards for their respective teams with the exception of Dempsey.

Aguero/Dzeko/Balotelli/Tevez could all reach 30 goals if they were starting every week. Rotation means they can't but all are brilliant forwards who bring their each unique aspect to the game. Long may it continue.

kippaxchris said:
adorado30 said:
kippaxchris said:
Dzeko got 14 in the league last season and 4 came in 1 game so does that mean you think he isnt a very good striker in this league? As for the Fifa comment i dont think people expect a hat-trick every week even Messi cant achieve that! Its more of a people expect Dzeko to maybe even try and get close to the amount of goals that Aguero Tevez Rooney RVP score as he cost more than all of them except Aguero

So what if he scored 4 goals in 1 game, is that a bad thing ? Dont really get why alot of ppl use the "4goals in 1 game" against dzeko.
Just to clarify without those 4 goals the game ends 1-1 and possibly no Title in the end... Some ppl really should think before posting such idiotic comments...

Maybe you should learn to read before making yourself look like an idiot with your comment!

Didactic said if you score more than 15 goals in this league then you are a very very good striker obviously talking about Dzeko!

So i asked Didactic if he thought Dzeko wasn't a VERY VERY GOOD striker in this league as he only scored 14 goals in the season including 4 in 1 game (LESS THAN 15+) blatently pointing to the fact that without that 1 game he scored 10 throughout the majority of his games and the season!!!! So does that really make me look like an idiot for asking him a question about what he thought and how many Dzeko actually scored?

I am also aware that Dzeko scored some important goals during last season that won us the League and the FA Cup the season before! QPR HOME, QPR AWAY, SPURS AWAY, 1-6, 2 VS ARIS, LATE WINNER AT BLACKBURN, NOTTS COUNTY! Southampton this season i am well aware of these goals and the goals you mentioned! I am in no doubt that he will score more important goals for the club but that doesn't mean that i have to think hes good enough to play for City.

And no 4 goals in 1 game is not a bad thing obviously.....

I know exactly how to read. The 4goals is still being used against him and you are doing it as well. The 4 goals helped win the game vs Spuds and in the end helped win the Title and that is a FACT!

Same thing goes for Balotelli haters who are always using the "Penalty Goals" against him, as a given Penalty is an automatic goal.

His hold up play at times is excellent. Would be sad if he decided to leave as I can't imagine Mancini would push him out.

I'v read something in the bosnian sport paper online about to swap Dzeko for Walcott? Anyone who knows something more or is it just bulls***?

Taud said:
I'v read something in the bosnian sport paper online about to swap Dzeko for Walcott? Anyone who knows something more or is it just bulls***?

Not true Walcott is staying at Arsenal for now.

I am currently both looking forward to Edin getting a run in the team whilst Kun is in the sick bay; and also the backlash on here when, after he scores a few goals in the games he plays during this period, he gets dropped when Kun comes back. It'll feels like Groundhog Year.

Like many other City fans I'm of the opinion that we have two first choice strikers (Kun/Tevez) and our primary option up front is one, or both, of these players (depending upon the system played); and then we have two second string strikers (Mario/Edin) who are our "GO TO" option when there is either (1) an injury/suspension to the first choice pair or (2) the manager decides that a "different horse for the course" is required.

They've all got unique merits and all got unique faults.
They all wear the badge of my club and I cheer and moan at each of them.

the-ecstacy-of-eight said:
I am currently both looking forward to Edin getting a run in the team whilst Kun is in the sick bay; and also the backlash on here when, after he scores a few goals in the games he plays during this period, he gets dropped when Kun comes back. It'll feels like Groundhog Year.

Like many other City fans I'm of the opinion that we have two first choice strikers (Kun/Tevez) and our primary option up front is one, or both, of these players (depending upon the system played); and then we have two second string strikers (Mario/Edin) who are our "GO TO" option when there is either (1) an injury/suspension to the first choice pair or (2) the manager decides that a "different horse for the course" is required.

They've all got unique merits and all got unique faults.
They all wear the badge of my club and I cheer and moan at each of them.

Exactly how I see it. We couldn't wish for two better strikers to come off the bench, Edin scores goals and Mario has all the potential in the world. If any leave we're weaker, because a new striker won't take that role, if they're any good.

adorado30 said:
kippaxchris said:
adorado30 said:
So what if he scored 4 goals in 1 game, is that a bad thing ? Dont really get why alot of ppl use the "4goals in 1 game" against dzeko.
Just to clarify without those 4 goals the game ends 1-1 and possibly no Title in the end... Some ppl really should think before posting such idiotic comments...

Maybe you should learn to read before making yourself look like an idiot with your comment!

Didactic said if you score more than 15 goals in this league then you are a very very good striker obviously talking about Dzeko!

So i asked Didactic if he thought Dzeko wasn't a VERY VERY GOOD striker in this league as he only scored 14 goals in the season including 4 in 1 game (LESS THAN 15+) blatently pointing to the fact that without that 1 game he scored 10 throughout the majority of his games and the season!!!! So does that really make me look like an idiot for asking him a question about what he thought and how many Dzeko actually scored?

I am also aware that Dzeko scored some important goals during last season that won us the League and the FA Cup the season before! QPR HOME, QPR AWAY, SPURS AWAY, 1-6, 2 VS ARIS, LATE WINNER AT BLACKBURN, NOTTS COUNTY! Southampton this season i am well aware of these goals and the goals you mentioned! I am in no doubt that he will score more important goals for the club but that doesn't mean that i have to think hes good enough to play for City.

And no 4 goals in 1 game is not a bad thing obviously.....

I know exactly how to read. The 4goals is still being used against him and you are doing it as well. The 4 goals helped win the game vs Spuds and in the end helped win the Title and that is a FACT!

Same thing goes for Balotelli haters who are always using the "Penalty Goals" against him, as a given Penalty is an automatic goal.

I am quite clearly not using the 4 goals against him! As i said i asked Didactic if his opinion on Dzeko was that he wasn't a VERY VERY GOOD STRIKER coz of the facts/stats! I also know that his 4 goals against Spurs helped us win the league as i stated in the above post!

Blue Haze said:
I wonder, what is the plan for Dzeko? Is he permanent 4th choice, or is he on his way out?

Can't imagine he will be happy getting 3 minutes :/

Piss take really. Mancini's love affair with Balotelli really annoys me.

Dzeko is flying again and gets benched them 3 minutes........ plus nearly scores when Balotelli looked toothless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.