Edin Dzeko

Well if he doesn't start against Madrid then it shows Mancini doesn't rate him/has a problem with him behind the scenes because you don't drop a striker who scored in your last 3 games and scored freely on international break.

jumping-out-of-window.gif

feel bad for him gets dropped after playing well and scoring and is then gets only a couple of minutes. Same happens with milner and clichy all get dropped after good displays

bluebannana said:
feel bad for him gets dropped after playing well and scoring and is then gets only a couple of minutes. Same happens with milner and clichy all get dropped after good displays

I love Mancini but this is the one part of his management I never really understood. He did it with Johnson as well when he played well he would get dropped and given few minute cameos for the next few games eventually forcing him out of the club and that is the only outcome I can see for Dzeko as well unfortunately.

Wouldn't feel too sorry for him, he will start against Real Madrid for sure (no way is Aguero going to be ready), that is why he was benched today and Mario played. Mancini is always going to rotate, how many times have we heard him say "We 'ave two games in three days, eez difficult."?

LoveCity said:
Wouldn't feel too sorry for him, he will start against Real Madrid for sure (no way is Aguero going to be ready), that is why he was benched today and Mario played. Mancini is always going to rotate, how many times have we heard him say "We 'ave two games in three days, eez difficult."?
lets see....i cant see him starting against Real. A fit Mario and Tevez will always play ahead of him no matter how they perform.

Tony101 said:
LoveCity said:
lets see....i cant see him starting against Real. A fit Mario and Tevez will always play ahead of him no matter how they perform.

I hate that playing on reputation bollox. Madrid will hate playing against Edin with his aerial ability where they have a weakness.

We have the best sub in the league and he only gets 3min to play, against a team where he should´ve started. I actually think balotelli didnt play bad at all, just that this wasn´t his game to be played. So in the end, mancini made his mistakes and we can only hope he has learned his lesson...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.